X

Kan-O-Gixxer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kan-O-Gixxer

For all of you who have helped me in the long process, I thank you very much. For all of you who has supplied parts,engines, and mid-day calls to answer my questions, I again... thank you very much. So here now, are the pics of the Orange Beast! I forgot how big the bike was with all the fairing on. I ordered all the Emblams and stuff, they should be in next week. Waiting on suspension stuff, tires should arrive tommarrow, and I should be done for a while! So here ya'll go... PICS OF THE MEXITANA 1100!!!!

Clicky Biatches!
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Oooo! I'm the first to look!!!

NICE! I really like the
    orange!!!
    - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Thats looks great! Nice paint job man. As long as u dont get to squidtastic poppin the front up it should stay lookin good :P

Comment

Damn Lou, Thats some nice work. I like that orange, but i like the beast that resides behind the orange even better. And no, I not talking about you standing behind it in the last pic, I meant the 1127

Very nice

Comment

excellent job lou...it looks great. I am impressed.
          I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Realy sweet looking ride Lou!!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

wheres the Gix (underneath?)? Looks like a stock Katana to me, with a cowl. Is that the appeal? To looks Kat like while burning squids off lights on their r6's? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip
                wheres the Gix (underneath?)? Looks like a stock Katana to me, with a cowl. Is that the appeal? To looks Kat like while burning squids off lights on their r6's? Lol.
                Pretty much yeah. And as for the front staying down, that is a major challange. It loves coming up!
                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                -Ohlins Susupension
                -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
                  Pretty much yeah. And as for the front staying down, that is a major challange. It loves coming up!
                  And you love makeing it come up.
                  PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
                  The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Very nice work Lou.... Looks great.....

Comment

LOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am TOTALLY in love with the color! Your bike is beautiful! You should be hell proud of it hon! Dude...if you go down to the Gap next year...I am SOOOO getting a picture of me and your bike. And whoever else wants in...
                      KARA

I'm a whole lotta woman, but a whole lotta fun!

Comment

Great job. Update your signature with a picture of that when you get your emblems and stuff.

Comment

Nice, I like it a lot sir.
                          I focus on the pain, The only thing thats real.

Comment

let me be the first to nominate ya for kotm
                            thats a great kat lou.

Comment

In a word....Sweeeeeeeeet.

Keep it simple.....1+1=2

Comment

Working...
                              X