X

Char's Dreambike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Char's Dreambike

I was just surfin the net and came across this! OMG! This is my dream bike. I won't be ready for a Gix for a loooong time. *Sighs* BUT one can dream! And as long as there is a knee dragger coincided with it....*trails off*

KARA

I'm a whole lotta woman, but a whole lotta fun!

That sure is a Sweet looking bike!!! I can almost picture you riding it now....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

I like your style Char! Purple just happens to be my favorite color. From what I've read, you're making all kinds of progress ... Keep up the good work.
      ~ Lisa
      2005 CBR 600RR (nicely modified)
      2005 CBR 600RR Track Toy "Frank"

My motorcycle, my dogs (Piper & Capone - the Pet Bulls) and a cold beer ... what more could a girl ask for???

www.austinsbr.com and www.txsbr.com

Comment

When I saw that bike...WOW! I had to post it up...Not to mention that I had to save the pic on my computer.

I've always wanted a purple bike.
        KARA

Comment

You should make your husband bye you one. And me one too while your at it... Except I'll take a busa.
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

Whats your thoughts about this one Char?

PAUL
            93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

Comment

Yeah charliel, thats all you girl !!

Comment

STFU MATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That bike is F*in UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said in the other post...Looks like someone was having a really bad "trip"!! At least the bike I picked was NORMAL looking.

And Lou, the hubby would have no problem with getting a me a bike like that. Of course with the stipulation that I sell my Kat and have like 3+ years of riding experience. Oh and you're on your own with the Busa, Lou Darling! Either that, I win the lottery and Busa'a for everyone
                KARA

Comment

WOW DUDE! that is freakin crazy, oh, the trails!
                  TDA Racing/Motorsports
                  1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                  Who knows what is next?
                  Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                  Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Working...
                  X