X

2006 ZX10 !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 ZX10 !!

Looks fairly similar to the 2005 model, but notice the exhaust 8) And the front end is modified alittle as well.

I realy don't care for it myself.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Oh I luv it. I want one bad!!!

BTW is that the exhaust poking out from the lower fairing just under the peg???? Or is it a underseat???? Either way im in luv again....
      Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by baddmb
        The dealership here in Erie had those on display. The exhaust is really nice as it tucks up under the seat. I like it.
        How so when they aren't even released yet and the pic posted above is an artist rendition? Sure you're not thinking of the '05 ZX6Rs?
        -Steve

Comment

here is the 05..

Comment

Yeah, the new 6Rs have undertail exhausts very similar to the Honda 600RRs. The new 6Rs are absolutely awesome machines. I'd LOVE one for the track and the Gap, that's for sure!!!
            -Steve

Comment

Yep, I have heard that probably the ´06 10 would have a undertail exhaust, like the little beast!
              PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

i like kawis but they are so dang expensive compared to honda/suzuki.
                I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
                http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

Originally posted by skasner
                  i like kawis but they are so dang expensive compared to honda/suzuki.
                  what??????
                  Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

I just neve fit on a Kawi, I always feel like my knees are in my chest... It's real purdy tho..
                    --
                    Sagan

Comment

Honda is some of the most expensive sport bikes you can buy, and there's not an end in sight. I'd jump all over a ZX10 if I had the cash right now.

Comment

just a great looking bike!
                        West of Germany
                        greetz Carsten

Comment

Looks good but I am not much of a Kawi Fan. I would much rather pay the money for the Honda! They are just well built IMHO
                          TDA Racing/Motorsports
                          1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                          Who knows what is next?
                          Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                          Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Yeah but you know there's as many old Kawa's running around still as the big Red's. comon Thom, u know u want one

Comment

In order SUZUKI, HONDA, YAMAHA, KAWASAKI
                              R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Working...
                              X