X

2006 ZX10 !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God I want one so bad.
    PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
    The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

team green has really stepped it up in the last several years w/ the redesigned 6s, 10,s .. really top notch rides, and alot more user friendly in terms of ergos, w/ the exception of that rotary style tach... and still power out the wazoo to spare.

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
        team green has really stepped it up in the last several years w/ the redesigned 6s, 10,s .. really top notch rides, and alot more user friendly in terms of ergos, w/ the exception of that rotary style tach... and still power out the wazoo to spare.
        I could care less if they have actually LOL

Go Red, Blue or GSXR!!!!!!!
        TDA Racing/Motorsports
        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
        Who knows what is next?
        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by katman05
          In order SUZUKI, HONDA, YAMAHA, KAWASAKI
          I like that order

Comment

Originally posted by katman05
            In order SUZUKI, HONDA, YAMAHA, KAWASAKI
            100% agree
            Big Cory
            SBFMC 707
            2005 Hayabusa

Comment

are there something wrong with kawi's....i was looking at the zx12-R's....they seem pretty sweet, and comfortable to sit on...

Comment

Not really just my personal preference, I don't care for them. I would even take a Buell over Kawi LOL

Honda, Suzuki and Yamaha have proven themselves for years and Kawi has and hasn't in the same instance. I thought of buying a ZX11 years ago and did some research and found that the CBR1100xx would be better.
                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                Who knows what is next?
                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by Black Kat
                  are there something wrong with kawi's....i was looking at the zx12-R's....they seem pretty sweet, and comfortable to sit on...
                  yes there is something wrong with kawi's. They arent Suzuki's. lmao
                  Big Cory
                  SBFMC 707
                  2005 Hayabusa

Comment

Hey what about the exhaust in the first pic...man I want to do that to my Kat...that is better than the undertail exhaust...hey what about dual exhaust that way....I feel a mod brewing....or maybe thats the burrito I had for lunch....
                    Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
                    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
                    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Originally posted by BigCorySBFMC707
                      Originally posted by Black Kat
                      yes there is something wrong with kawi's. They arent Suzuki's. lmao
                      Well, thatīs not 100% true... Here a few examples:
                      Kawasaki KFX 400, is the same that the Suzuki LTZ 400, only a minor cosmetics changes:

The Kawasaki KLV1000 is the Suzuki V-Strom 1000:

And with the dirt bikes, same, Kawis are green Suzis, LOL!
                      The funniest part is that, at least in Spain, you are paying more if buy one the Kawasakis instead of the Suzukis, but I think that is a spanishs distributors thing. Suzuki rules and Kawasakis sucks.
                      PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X