Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

'05 Suzuki Hayabusa what would you pay for one?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '05 Suzuki Hayabusa what would you pay for one?

What's up guys? Went out to the cycle dealer Friday, the price the salesman gave me on the Red '05 Busa is $9,999. The '05 LE is going for $10,999 but on their website I saw it for $9,995. I think I can get him to go lower on the Red '05 Busa. The question is, what do you gentlemen think is a good price to pay for the Red '05 Busa or the '05 LE?
    Attached Files
    RayJRed !!!

About $10,000.00 to $11,000.00 is what they are going for here. Tack in insurance and it's more than I am willing to pay. I'll stick with my Kat. But if you get one I say thats great. It is an awesome, great looking bike.

Comment

The insurance is what kills you on new bikes. Just being curious I called and asked what my rate would be for an 05 r1, shortly after I test rode it several months ago and the monthly payments for insurance would be as much as the bike!! And thats with no points on my record.

But yeah if you can get an 05 'busa out the door for under 10, jump on it.

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
        ...if you can get an 05 'busa out the door for under 10, jump on it.
        +1 to that!
        sigpic

Comment

how much is insurance on one of those pups? can someone who has one throw out a yearly rate for full coverage?
          I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
          http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceThaine
            Well for mine (92 1100) with only partial coverage ($100 comp deduct and liability) I am running about $600/year. This is for a 21 y/old.
            I think he meant coverage for a Busa
            Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

I pay around $600 for a full year (no layover) w/ full coverage on my 99 Kat 600 and I am 24yrs old.

I'd like to get a busa in a few years if I can afford one, and am just curious about rates for them.

Something tells me a 92 1100 Kat is treated far differently from a 03+ Busa, which is probably around the model year i'd be looking at by the time I could afford one.
              I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
              http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

I paid 10 for my 05 busa and my insurance is 100 a month for a 29 yr old. I shopped around for my insurance and most places were around 200-300 a month. I found out that most busa riders use State Farm since they dont rate the bike by CC. They were the cheapest at 100. I have the red and black one. You will love the bike!!!

Comment

Originally posted by skasner
                  Something tells me a 92 1100 Kat is treated far differently from a 03+ Busa, which is probably around the model year i'd be looking at by the time I could afford one.
                  actually they rate by cc i found out. My insurance would be the same for a GSXR 600, ZX6R, R6 or any other 600 cc bike through progressive and several other insurance places. It doesn't matter cost of bike and everything for the most part its just the cc as Nlit3n said. Just what i have noticed talking to insurance companies when i was wanting a GSXR 1000
                  ~Heath

Comment

ditto on the ten out the door. No chance of that happening in California. Statefarm is the way to go. I have $300k coverage on my 05 red one and yes the red one is faster and my insurance is only $75.00 a month. If I had the time, I would have loved to go out of state to buy mine but they are not legal in California anyway, so we are just stuck with what we can get from our dealers. I am an auto sales manager and I haggled for 2 hours with them and still paid too much. But a deal is what you bellieve a deal is and I am happy that I have it now.
                    Big Cory
                    SBFMC 707
                    2005 Hayabusa

Comment

my left nut. take it or leave it.

Bob

Pre 98's Rock!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...&id=1593731870

http://www.myspace.com/bobbyma

Comment

Well, the first thing I do before buying any bike is price the insurance to make sure I can afford it. Some bikes the insurance can be more than you monthly payment on the bike. It will cost me, I think it was, $860 for the year. This price also included my full coverage on both my Kat's and a Camaro. Well the Camaro is old so I just have PIP and Liability on it.
                        RayJRed !!!

Comment

Working...
                        X