• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out what my friend's wife won!!

R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

holy sh it, thats crazy, tell her to sell it asap!!!!!!!!! make some MONEY

Comment

I was in that contest, damn her LOL

That would have been a great addition to my stable!!
      TDA Racing/Motorsports
      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
      Who knows what is next?
      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

just give it to me!i sell it to get a busa!! :P :P
        West of Germany
        greetz Carsten

Comment

"HD twin-cam B motor with HD tranny for dependability"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

let me catch my breath

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

Honestly, Id sell it in a heartbeat and pocket some serious cash
          Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

OK, Here's the old man realist coming out. Be prepared to pay a substantial amount to the tax thiefs. It will be considered as income & you're liable for the taxes. Follow everyone elses lead & sell it. Then put at least 35% away to cover the tax bill. A visit to your friendly neighborhood accountant will benefit you greatly as he/she will be able to give you a pretty close figure of what to expect. Hope this helps, hate to see anyone surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by lopeha
              OK, Here's the old man realist coming out. Be prepared to pay a substantial amount to the tax thiefs. It will be considered as income & you're liable for the taxes. Follow everyone elses lead & sell it. Then put at least 35% away to cover the tax bill. A visit to your friendly neighborhood accountant will benefit you greatly as he/she will be able to give you a pretty close figure of what to expect. Hope this helps, hate to see anyone surprised.
              werd!
              A couple years ago my wife won a $1000 stainless Jenn-Air grill. That was enough to screw us pretty good at tax time.
              01000010 01101001 01101100 01101100 01111001 01000010 01100001 01100100 01000001 01110011 01110011

Comment

Wait a minute.....someone used H-D and reliabilty in the same sentence???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Sell that bad boy asap!!!!! Mr. Tax man is gonna eat that thing up.
                You can have my Kat when you pry my cold dead butt from upon it.

Comment

what? you would actually put it on your taxes as income... like... tell them it even happened... be honest on your taxes....

I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
                  http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

Your friends wife won that.....when?

Dreamcycles is around the corner from my office and that bike has been in the showroom for well over a year, and is still there at this moment????
                    Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Ehhh...I'd sell it. I don't like the pink/purple color or the sparkles, although the chrome is Beekman's wet dream!

Comment

Sell it before you HAVE to sell it to pay for laser eye-surgery from looking at all that chrome
                        Something like that is probably worth a few Kats hehe
                        -= Har du styr på lortet, eller lort på styret? =-

Comment

Haggisman wrote
                          She won it last weekend, I'm going to ask her husband the details when I see him next, like how much she had to pay in taxes !
                          R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Originally posted by katman05
                            Haggisman wrote
                            She won it last weekend, I'm going to ask her husband the details when I see him next, like how much she had to pay in taxes !
                            no tax in Canada.....as long as it is registered...which is the law...but then it might not be for Quebec residents.....kind of important to read the fine print.

Comment

Oh yeah, thats intense!!

I'd be taking delivery of that beast and immediately getting out into the classified... that is if my wife would let me..

Comment

Working...
                              X