X

For those wondering if they should be trying to wheelie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those wondering if they should be trying to wheelie

This video changed my mind. I love my bike too much, and cant afford a stunter, watch the one about the middle of the video of the Blue yamaha and the damage caused my his wheelie attempt... OUCH
    Watch the video and don’t miss out all the fun – join the community at KillSomeTime
    yes
    0%
    no
    0%
    Custom flat black,pin stripes,mesh mod,Custom fender eliminator,signal integrator,Custom handlebars,New smoke screen,Braada cowl soon,clear signals.Later-Jet kit,K&N air filter ............................

I hear ya. That is why I have no desire to wheelie or stoppie. I just like my bike too much to wreck it doing something stupid.
    speaking of stupid, I am still trying to figure out who is stupider...the guys wrecking they bike trying to be cool....or the dumb spectators like the blonde with the blue shirt who just sits her arse in the middle of the road while some guy dumps a bike on her. morons...all of them.
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

ah, the crash vids.. gotta love the idiots stuntin in zero gear!!

Comment

I kinda like the music to the video though...any idea who that is?
        I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

This decided it for me, besides the nasty road rash, can you imagine how much it wouldve cost to repaif the damage on that Yamaha. Im not poor, but I sure dont have that much $$ lying around.
          Custom flat black,pin stripes,mesh mod,Custom fender eliminator,signal integrator,Custom handlebars,New smoke screen,Braada cowl soon,clear signals.Later-Jet kit,K&N air filter ............................

Comment

Personally I think it's a level of risk and a decision on how much your willing to accept. Stunting has no interest for me and never really has other than I don't mind watching the vids of it (crashes or no crashes).

I wonder how many that will say "I won't wheelie" after watching that but will think nothing of blasting into a corner at well over the posted limit?

That's why I never give stunters too much flak because in the end I'm no better, I just choose to push myself and my bike in a different manner.
            Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
              I kinda like the music to the video though...any idea who that is?
              Says right at the beginning .... "Broken , performed by 12 Stones"
              The guy from 12 Stones is the dude in the Evanescence song "Bring me to life" .
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

stunters? I love to watch 'em - very entertaining! But it gives me absolutely no desire to do anything like that myself... I think I have too strong of a self-preservation instinct!

Comment

It looks like most of these segments were filmed here in Florida to me (based on the scrub in the background and some of the buildings I think I recognize). The pnealty of living in a state with 11 curves in 318 miles is they look for other amusements... It also drives extremely high bike theft rates....

Hmmm...
                  =-= The CyberPoet
                  Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I can't watch the vid because I am at work, so I will ahve to wait till I am home. I have been "Experimetning" with wheelies as of late though....
                    Kan-O-Gixxer!
                    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                    -Ohlins Susupension
                    -Various Other Mods

Comment

Been there, done that. Enjoy watching, wouldn't imagine doing it now. Love for self/family matures you.

KMB

Keep it simple.....1+1=2

Comment

I have one word for those clowns "STUPID"! Man that Yamaha is probably trashed with a bent frame and the rider was not to happy about the crash....That women sitting in the middle of the road letting two bikes do stoppies in front of her.... What are these people thinking????

Comment

I have mixed feelings about perfectly good equipment being destroyed. Oh well as long as it is'nt MY perfectly good equipment.

Comment

there nothing wrong with stunting as long as its done in a safe non traffic full place and yes i do wheelie and will continue to do so but its my choice but if i wreck because im doing something stupid its my fault and i wont turn my bike into my insurance company beacause i have a speacail bike just for doing stupid stuff on.

Comment

now who in their right mind woul dsit on their butt in themiddle of the street while two bozos come down at a high rate of speed and try to stoppie? hmmm? oh yeah THAT stupid chick...
                              Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Working...
                              X