• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted no before I saw the vid.
    Josh

'97 TL1000S, '91 GSF400 Bandit

Comment

I don't care, I'd still give it a shot. Of course I'd only try it if I was using either a dirtbike or trials bike and had lots of open area, away from other people and no spectators in front of me... and I'd be in full gear. I have no desire to do any of that with a street bike though. I think it would be fun to have a trials bike for doing stuff like that.
      01000010 01101001 01101100 01101100 01111001 01000010 01100001 01100100 01000001 01110011 01110011

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
        It looks like most of these segments were filmed here in Florida to me (based on the scrub in the background and some of the buildings I think I recognize). The pnealty of living in a state with 11 curves in 318 miles is they look for other amusements... It also drives extremely high bike theft rates....

Hmmm...
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Maybe that's also why it's so hard to find a decent used bike for a decent price here in "America's Wang". All the Stunters are tearin' 'em up Seriously though I wonder how many bikes that takes off the road? There really does seem to be less used bikes than there should be. I rarely see people on sportbikes that are more than a few years old. Lotsa certificate of destruction and rebuildable titles on cycle trader though. Sigh.....
        92 Katana 600, Full Jardine Exhaust.

Welcome to Florida, 11 Curves in 318 Miles

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Nice Guy
          Maybe that's also why it's so hard to find a decent used bike for a decent price here in "America's Wang". All the Stunters are tearin' 'em up Seriously though I wonder how many bikes that takes off the road? There really does seem to be less used bikes than there should be. I rarely see people on sportbikes that are more than a few years old. Lotsa certificate of destruction and rebuildable titles on cycle trader though. Sigh.....
          Could very well be. Prices in Florida are also artificially high compared to the rest of the country because motorcycles here don't usually rust heavily (no snow, salt on the roads, etc - clean rain -- unless they're parked within a couple hundred yards of salt-water). There is a time of year that they are more plentiful, though...

Cheers
          =-= The CyberPoet
          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I still want to learn, but it will be on a stunter bike in a parking lot... not on anything i'm afraid of messing up. Also i'll be in full gear... unlike those retards.
            I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
            http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

I think if you do it fully geared up in a closed enviroment with a beater stunter with sliders, huge sprocket etc than its not as bad because those bikes go so much slower.

Comment

I think the guy with R1 was hilarious!! How can you POSSIBLY be that pissed off when it was 110% in YOUR control over what happened? Moron. The bike was probably new and he had to tell him mommy he lost it..
                --
                Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by Scott
                  I think if you do it fully geared up in a closed enviroment with a beater stunter with sliders, huge sprocket etc than its not as bad because those bikes go so much slower. this clip is like one of the best stunts I seen so far. http://redirect.stileproject.com/red...143/niga18.wmv
                  I love watching slow speed stunts, they make the bike look like it wieghs the same as a 10-speed.
                  --
                  Sagan

Comment

The lady sitting on her butt got me as well..don't any of these people know their video cameras come with zoom.
                    "The time has come", the walrus said, "to speak of many things"

Comment

I think if you do it fully geared up in a closed enviroment with a beater stunter with sliders, huge sprocket etc than its not as bad because those bikes go so much slower. this clip is like one of the best stunts I seen so far. http://redirect.stileproject.com/red...143/niga18.wmv
                      i don't think that link is working anymore, what came up for me was very NWS
                      2001 Katana 600
                      1998 Jeep TJ 4.0
                      2005 Subaru Impreza STi

Comment

Originally posted by ablank
                        i don't think that link is working anymore, what came up for me was very NWS
                        same here... VERY NWS .. please delete the link
                        -jason

Welcome to Katriders! Click Here to Register

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

Sorry. Didn't know they redirect the files like that.

Here it is again I uploaded it on a safe site.

Comment

I can do that!!!

Comment

Pain heals, chicks dig scars and glory lasts forever.......... LOL.

I have spent way too much on rebuilding my bike and will be spending a lot more on it. I dont think I could bring myself to stunt it like that.

But, I am not above the occasional wheelie or stoppie, but not on a bike that I am going to end up with almost 3 times as much as what i could have just bought one for. I think if the stunting bug starts to bite I would buy a junker that it wouldnt matter if I dropped it.
                              If Knowledge is Power, There are a lot of very weak people out there!!!

'97 TLS It's the "WILD, HAIRY-ARSED, NUN-RAPING VIKING PSYCHOPATH!" with M4 complete exhaust, PCII, -1front +2 rear, airbox mod, R motor with pairvalve mod, temp sensor relocation mod, and oil cooler mod

Comment

My only real desire as far as stunting has been wheelies, I was thinking about getting one of those $400 little throw away dirt bikes to get it out of my system. All the parts are interchangable with the Hondas of the same size. But if it got too trashed, I would just toss it, hopefully by then it would be out of my system.
                                Custom flat black,pin stripes,mesh mod,Custom fender eliminator,signal integrator,Custom handlebars,New smoke screen,Braada cowl soon,clear signals.Later-Jet kit,K&N air filter ............................

Comment

Working...
                                X