X

Mesh mod complete.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesh mod complete.

I think it was well worth the work. On to the next mod. Polishing the grab bar.

Looks Great!!
    The black offsets the yellow realy nice!! And I also like the way you have them bowed out!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

what type of mesh did you use? and damn you for gettign yours done before me.

I am aslo goign of rthe black mesh... looked at yellow and silver but black looked the best..

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Looks fantastic Zukiman, nice work!! Defiantely like the black.
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Yeah , I never cared for the mesh thing , but the black don't suck .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Off subject, but where can I get some of those Katrider.com decals. Thanks
            Custom flat black,pin stripes,mesh mod,Custom fender eliminator,signal integrator,Custom handlebars,New smoke screen,Braada cowl soon,clear signals.Later-Jet kit,K&N air filter ............................

Comment

I THINK IF YA PAINTED IT YELLOW , WOULD LOOK NICE, BUT IT STILL LOOKS GR8 !
              (((((((RIDE HARD OR GO HOME)))))))

Comment

I think Im going to change my mesh mod. Get something else that doesnt look so "chicken wire" Suggestions??
                Attached Files
                Custom flat black,pin stripes,mesh mod,Custom fender eliminator,signal integrator,Custom handlebars,New smoke screen,Braada cowl soon,clear signals.Later-Jet kit,K&N air filter ............................

Comment

Originally posted by SUPA-FLY-KAT
                  I THINK IF YA PAINTED IT YELLOW , WOULD LOOK NICE, BUT IT STILL LOOKS GR8 !
                  i tire the yellow and it did nto lok as good as the black...

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

The black and the yellow compilment each other very well...

Nice job
                    it's my opinion......that's what makes it mine..

Toronto Canada that is

Comment

I got my mesh from kregan, 45 buck's shiney diamonds.
                      2003 gsx600f (the yellow one)
                      vortex sprockets,D&D slip on,c/f led lights
                      JIM's cowl, mesh, clearalt's ds signal, zero gravity ds screen

Comment

I like it Zukiman!!!

Comment

I got my mesh Home depot $3 bucks

Comment

Great job bill! Lookin schweet!

Comment

That looks great bro!!
                              TDA Racing/Motorsports
                              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                              Who knows what is next?
                              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Working...
                              X