X

Hugger pics?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hugger pics?

Lets see anyone's pics out there of they're huggers. Pipe side pics too please. I was lookin at one from a guy on ebay, here's the auction.

want one pretty bad but i'm savin for a full exhaust first.

That's Speedee's bike ! They use his bike pics all the time on there ! There was a hugger thread not too long ago . Try using the search yet ?
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

yeah but i was in a hurry lol

Comment

8) Yeah, I bought a tail hugger from this guy and it looks great. He asked for bike info and color. You know like Suz/Kat Red, matched the paint perfect. The tail hugger came all the way from Brazil. I recently bought an undertail from him. I'll let you know how it looks as soon as I receive it. Here are some pics for you.....
        Attached Files
        RayJRed !!!

Comment

Here's one more pic.....oh, at this time I did not have the tail hugger installed....I was just fooling around to see what it would look like.
          Attached Files
          RayJRed !!!

Comment

rayjred What do you think of the Hugger? Good quality, Sturdy? good fit and finish and so on?
            Kyle

Comment

yeah ditto on those questions. looks good though. Dude sent me his website addy when i asked him a question bout it on ebay and it was all in spanish.

Comment

Rock hard Carbon Fiber

Bike is sold

Comment

damn man you have a kickass camera took some great pics of that sweet ride. ............."man you got shocks, pegs....................LUCKY"

Comment

I have to agree with Spedee on this one, Carbon Fiber can handle rocks and other debre better than any ABS palstic.
                    TDA Racing/Motorsports
                    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                    Who knows what is next?
                    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

God , his freakin CHAIN is cleaner than anything else on my bike .
                      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Hey Woobie, I couldn't honestly tell you how sturdy or what have you that the one I bought is compared to the carbon fiber on that Spedee owns. But I can tell you this, I like it and it has been on my bike for a month now. I ride my bike everyday to work and anyone who knows the roads in Hampton Roads can tell you, the streets here ain't no punk.....besides all that it looks good.....not to put Spedee's ride down b/c that is one bad a$$ Kat and I just wish mine could look as good as that.....but everyone ain't able.....you know what I mean....$$$$$$ The one I have ran me $90 plus shipping......$110 total......Hola at cha boy!!!!!! 8)
                        Attached Files
                        RayJRed !!!

Comment

Originally posted by rayjred
                          Hey Woobie, I couldn't honestly tell you how sturdy or what have you that the one I bought is compared to the carbon fiber on that Spedee owns. But I can tell you this, I like it and it has been on my bike for a month now. I ride my bike everyday to work and anyone who knows the roads in Hampton Roads can tell you, the streets here ain't no punk.....besides all that it looks good.....not to put Spedee's ride down b/c that is one bad a$$ Kat and I just wish mine could look as good as that.....but everyone ain't able.....you know what I mean....$$$$$$ The one I have ran me $90 plus shipping......$110 total......Hola at cha boy!!!!!! 8)
                          Hey I like yours too!! Very nice.
                          Bike is sold

Comment

Carbon fiber is not that hard

Comment

Thanks Spedee, that means a lot coming from you b/c you inspire us all and give me motivation to personalize my Kat the best I can. Thanks man!!!!
                              RayJRed !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X