No announcement yet.
X

Hugger pics?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i still think huggers look silly on Kats because there isnt a very big gap above the rear tire.

on a SS they look cool though...

(no offense intended, just my opinion)
    I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

Originally posted by skasner
      i still think huggers look silly on Kats because there isnt a very big gap above the rear tire.

on a SS they look cool though...

(no offense intended, just my opinion)
      That's why we do the dog bone mod.

Bike is sold

Comment

i assume you're talkin about raising the rear tail? How do you do that?

Comment

By cutting out 3/8" from the middle of the dog bones and welding them back together.
          Bike is sold

Comment

I insist on seeing pictures of speedee's bike after it runs through a dirty puddle. Until I stick to my belief that it is a computer generated non-exixtant bike!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mx916
              I insist on seeing pictures of Spedee's bike after it runs through a dirty puddle. Until I stick to my belief that it is a computer generated non-exixtant bike!!!

Bike is sold

Comment

I just won one (on the auction listed on this very thread even ), so I'll post a pic of a black one on a dark bike once I get it in a few weeks...
                --
                Sagan

Comment

Spedee, your bike is spotless. She's a beauty!
                  R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Can someone tell me where to get all these mods. I would like to get a Hugger and an Undertail for a 2005 750 Kat. I would also like to get a set of Frame Sliders for it. The Dealership tells me they dont make them but I do see them from time to time.
                    Ride On,
                    Jon

Comment

For the hugger, check the auction in the first post, and search for more auctions from the same seller, he sells them all the time. Also check the for sale forum here, since some people sell theirs (I will likely sell the black one I just won on Friday, since i blew the engine in my bike.)

For frame sliders, can get any ones really, but you will need to drill the frame yourself, there is no place for them on the Kat. You really should drill and weld a bolt on for them... There are posts that explain how to do it here on the forum, try a searc for Frame Sliders, and you should find them.
                      --
                      Sagan

Comment

Hey man, how do you blow your engine? I know I've got stuck in traffic before and could tell my bike was over heating. But what happen w/ you?
                        RayJRed !!!

Comment

Just accelerating out of a corner, and POP. I got a thread in the Katana Talk forum, I'll post an update there so I don't steal the thread. If I'm gonna keep the hugger, I will still install it and post pics when it arrives...
                          --
                          Sagan

Comment

Alright RedKat06, here you go.....you ask for picks.....well I just received my undertail today. These are pics of it not installed on the bike.....when I install it I will post more pics.....enjoy and I know it was worth the time and money waiting for this thing to come from Brazil.....This guy does excellent work.....
                            Attached Files
                            RayJRed !!!

Comment

looks nice but how is it oriented? I can't tell how its really contoured n stuff, maybe some different angles from the side n such would be good. And make sure to let us know how fitment is. Also, maybe a dumb question but the bottom pic is the before pic right? its not a two piece thing?

Comment

I purchased most of my stuff from Dennis Kirk, www.denniskirk.com. But if you search ebay you may be able to beat those prices I paid. Also, I'm sure some of the guys on here can lead you to better deals than Dennis Kirk.
                                Attached Files
                                RayJRed !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X