X

Reflections of the Gap... part II *PICS*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CharlieMav
    You better watch it Junior! Next year someone MAY get you totally smashed, put a tutu on your arse and set you up with the CareBear...
    Sorry Char.... I did that on the Monday night. Sucks that you guys didn't show up until the Wednesday eh!?!?

Comment

DAMMIT!!! I ALWAYS miss the good stuff! But wait...You didn't have the CareBear until I got down there. Must've been the Rainbow Bright.

Oh well, got plenty of time to think about it...

We're still doing shots!
      KARA

I'm a whole lotta woman, but a whole lotta fun!

Comment

DAMMIT!!! I ALWAYS miss the good stuff! But wait...You didn't have the CareBear until I got down there. Must've been the Rainbow Bright.

Oh well, got plenty of time to think about it...

We're still doing shots!
        Actually, it was Strawberry Shortcake.

I've got a trip planned to Florida at the end of the month to visit my non-dom friends. This time I'm gonna try to get them kicked out of their HOME state!

BRING ON THE SHOTS BABY!!!

Comment

Char has a fully stocked bar at her house, at all times! Comon down!

Comment

Strawberry Shortcake?!?!? That Biatch!!!

Junior darling...Are you sure you know what you're saying? Because I'll hold ya to that.

It's ON!!!!!!!!
            KARA

Comment

Strawberry Shortcake?!?!? That Biatch!!!

Junior darling...Are you sure you know what you're saying? Because I'll hold ya to that.

It's ON!!!!!!!!

Oh I will TAKE YOU DOWN baby!

(We are talking about shots of chocolate milk tho... RIGHT? )

Comment

Oh I will TAKE YOU DOWN baby!

(We are talking about shots of chocolate milk tho... RIGHT? )

Ummm chocolate milk?!?!?! That would be a NO! But I COULD improvise and make Kahlua and cream shots. (Milk and Kahlua) Tastes like chocolate milk but with a kick...OR I can make Buttery Nipple shots...(Buttershots and Bailey's Irish Cream) Or Brain Hemhorages (PEach schnapps, grenadine and Bailey's Irish cream, Let's see...GoldSchlager, Jose Cuervo...

(I'm still gonna hold ya to this Junior!!! And shot of Moose DO NOT count!)
                KARA

Comment

(I'm still gonna hold ya to this Junior!!! And shot of Moose DO NOT count!)
                  Dammit.

That's okay... I think you could beat me at those too!!!! You drank more Moose that one night than I did ALL WEEK!

Comment

I highly doubt that, darling. But I honestly do not know how many I had that night.

(I'm not much of a shot person...So I think anyone could kick my arse shooting a few back. )

Thought of you guys while I was drinking my Yuengling at the bowling alley last night. I was telling my hubby, that we would have SOO much fun if you guys decided to invade Rock n bowl. Not to mention that my hubby is the DJ and he would play all of our songs requested. Might even run into some non-doms. You can get on the mic and ask for ID...
                    KARA

Comment

Hey now, give yourself some credit, remember Ive seen you toss back 12 snakebites in 45 minutes !

Comment

Thought of you guys while I was drinking my Yuengling at the bowling alley last night. I was telling my hubby, that we would have SOO much fun if you guys decided to invade Rock n bowl. Not to mention that my hubby is the DJ and he would play all of our songs requested. Might even run into some non-doms. You can get on the mic and ask for ID...

Geeeeeeeeez..... I dunno. Do they allow karaoke there too?

Do you really think PA is prepared if us Canadians to invade?

Comment

Geeeeeeeeez..... I dunno. Do they allow karaoke there too?

Do you really think PA is prepared if us Canadians to invade?
                          Well...Karaoke could be arranged (Did I mention there could be some hot chicks?? LOL) ...With my hubby being a DJ, he has all the equipment to set it up. We always have karaoke at our parties...People might butcher a song or two...But one, we're all drunk so we don't care. Two, it makes for some REALLY good blackmail pics and vids , and three, well we all suck and again, we don't care... After we've had our fun of singing, we proceed to the park a block away and play on the kiddie stuff...AGAIN more good blackmail..

But honestly Junior, I really don't think PA would ever be ready for your invasion. But that's a risk some of us are willing to take...
                          KARA

Comment

According to Mapquest you guys are only 420miles from my place. Not far at all.

A Canadian Invasion may be imminent......

Comment

Shall I warn my neighbours for the full frontal assault? Or shall I be a biatch and let them find out for themselves?
                              KARA

Comment

Working...
                              X