X

first car

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first car

I finally bought my first car. its not much fun riding around on 4 wheels but i mostly bought if for winter. (riding in the ice isnt fun) Its a 87 mazda b2600 4x4 with 134,000 miles. i paid $1400 but i had to buy an exuast piece ($150). I love my bike i havent had to put any money into it (other than paint) i hate driving, riding is way better!

Think your Kat would fit in the bed?

Comment

havent tried but i think it will if i leave the tailgait down. ill have to mesure it.

Comment

Are you a magician? I checked out your ride profile pic and there you are sitting on the bike, no stands down or feet on the ground that I can see. What's the deal? By the way nice truck, Houdini
        R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

that bed is a 6ft bed my pre 98 fits nicely in to my bed, if you go from corner to corner the tail gate will go up i thikn i have pic's some where

Comment

Both are sweet Steve, congratulations plus is always good to have a backup ride just in case.
            Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

First car? that looks like a truck to me!

congrats !!!

Comment

I want to get me a S-10 Xtreme extended cab to roll in down south, and to put my bike in the back.
                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                -Ohlins Susupension
                -Various Other Mods

Comment

Congrats!!! Love the bike too.

And LOU...It's not considered an S-10 anymore... it's just the Extreme now. The Colorado took the place of the S-10 and the Trailblazer took the place of a Blazer. SO :P
                  KARA

I'm a whole lotta woman, but a whole lotta fun!

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieMav
                    Congrats!!! Love the bike too.

And LOU...It's not considered an S-10 anymore... it's just the Extreme now. The Colorado took the place of the S-10 and the Trailblazer took the place of a Blazer. SO :P
                    Will you can kiss my.....

I want the "Xtreme" then, and I don't want a new one, I want a used one. New is to spendy.
                    Kan-O-Gixxer!
                    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                    -Ohlins Susupension
                    -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by steve053136
                      havent tried but i think it will if i leave the tailgait down. ill have to mesure it.
                      if and when you load the kat in the back, go corner to corner. I wouldnt recomend letting it sit on the tailgate, you may damage the tailgate or worse the kat.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Working...
                      X