X

Video of one of my favorite roads

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of one of my favorite roads

Hey everyone, here is a vid of one of my favorite runs. It is Rt 44/55 from New Paltz to Ellenville, NY. About 28 miles. I cut some of the boring stuff out, but I am no professional editor and got bored after a while and just threw things together, lol. Still interesting methinks.

enjoy.

[ame="http://vimeo.com/5686018"]Up and Down 44/55. New Paltz to Ellenville, NY on Vimeo[/ame]
    Unionize Wal*Mart
    Labor Union: "An organization of workers formed for the purpose of advancing its members' interests in respect to wages, benefits, and working conditions." Now, what is so wrong with that? Seriously, someone please tell me.
    "Sex is an acquisition without the burden of possession. No matter how many women you take home, you never have a storage problem."
    Gear: Because walking away in disgust beats riding away in an ambulance.
    R.I.P CyberPoet

looks somewhat like a fun ride
    sigpic2006 KAT 750

"Ever wonder how some people have made it as far in life as they have?"

Comment

It is. It is a lot more fun in person, and when those pesky cages aren't slowing everything down
      Unionize Wal*Mart
      Labor Union: "An organization of workers formed for the purpose of advancing its members' interests in respect to wages, benefits, and working conditions." Now, what is so wrong with that? Seriously, someone please tell me.
      "Sex is an acquisition without the burden of possession. No matter how many women you take home, you never have a storage problem."
      Gear: Because walking away in disgust beats riding away in an ambulance.
      R.I.P CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
      X