X

Me on my kat on a trackday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me on my kat on a trackday

This was my second time driving on a track. What a great day before I went down and scrached the bike.
    But hell it was fun anyway (not going down ofcorse) and I Got one pic .
    Attached Files
    Write this down. E. M. E. T. I. B. Got it? Now, reverse it.

Nice, I really like to see the women in all out race gear railling it better or as good as the men!!!!
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Its nice to see a Kat on teh Track.
      Kan-O-Gixxer!
      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
      -Ohlins Susupension
      -Various Other Mods

Comment

Lookin good! I'd like to get out to the track some day. How bad did you go down?

-Jeff
        I focus on the pain, The only thing thats real.

Comment

Originally posted by tungsten
          Lookin good! I'd like to get out to the track some day. How bad did you go down?

-Jeff
          I got nothing but my bike got bruised both sides . Footrest and handelbar on the left side needs to be replaced.
          I will post some pics soon.

Comment

Nice pic

I'm really gonna have to get on the track next year. From all the posts I've read it's an absolute blast.
            Kyle

Comment

Sounds like you had fun, sorry to hear about the dammage but at least you are fine. Nice pic. Women on sportbikes...
              R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Great pic, and welcome!!!!
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

You taped your headlight , but did you unplug it ? LOOKS like it's still on . REason I ask is , if you tape it and don't unplu it , the tape can bake onto your headlight .... Oh , and nice pic ! Posture looks REAL good .
                  I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Great pic!! love to see the Kats on the track.

Comment

nice pic! 8)
                      West of Germany
                      greetz Carsten

Comment

did not know that

Originally posted by md86
                        You taped your headlight , but did you unplug it ? LOOKS like it's still on . REason I ask is , if you tape it and don't unplu it , the tape can bake onto your headlight .... Oh , and nice pic ! Posture looks REAL good .
                        Headlight was on all the time but the tape did not leave any marks. I was lucky did not think/know about it could leave marks. Thanx for the info
                        Headlight and turnsignal did not get a scratch becuse of the tape so I thinking mayby next time I will tape the whole bike

Comment

cool headlights
                          sigpic

Comment

Re: did not know that

Originally posted by Blue Queen
                            Originally posted by md86
                            Headlight was on all the time but the tape did not leave any marks. I was lucky did not think/know about it could leave marks. Thanx for the info
                            Headlight and turnsignal did not get a scratch becuse of the tape so I thinking mayby next time I will tape the whole bike
                            Duct tape !
                            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

so wait, a woman went down and there hasnt been a dirty comment yet....come on people wake up.

Comment

Working...
                              X