X

My 90 Kat in NY :UPDATED:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 90 Kat in NY :UPDATED:

I picked it up yesterday from the previous owner. When I got it all the body panels were off. He didn't know where the screws were so I am with a NAKED bike until I can find new screws. It is a 90 Kat 600. It is Black with Blue flake and the red and gold decals.

"It is no the speed that kills you. It is the sudden stop." - John Prutzman R.I.P. John.

it all looks pretty clean, definitely in better shape than my bike when I got it...... hell, it's in better shape than my bike now! Little cleaning, maybe some sanding/painting on the swingarm, and body work on, you should have a darn nice looking bike. Enjoy!
    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Are you running a stage 3 jet kit with the pipe and pod filters?

Looks like fun!
      Kan-O-Gixxer!
      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
      -Ohlins Susupension
      -Various Other Mods

Comment

Looks like a good start! Good luck with it and keep us posted.

-Jeff
        I focus on the pain, The only thing thats real.

Comment

I like it the that it is.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
            Are you running a stage 3 jet kit with the pipe and pod filters?

Looks like fun!
            I am unsure of the Jet kit. It was installed when I purchased the bike.

Here is a few pictures of the bike with most of the body work on. Still missing the mirrors, signals, windscreen, and the belly pan.

"It is no the speed that kills you. It is the sudden stop." - John Prutzman R.I.P. John.

Comment

Sweet!
              Looking Good!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Lookin nice.. i like the gold accents and rims !!

Comment

Working...
                X