• Time
  • Show
Clear All

real biker! 8)
    need another exhaust!
    West of Germany
    greetz Carsten

Comment

Great pic - I hope you can get the shot of them on the Norton too!

Originally posted by ne-oublie
      I moved here from the Newcastle area,in the north of England, 16 years ago,i guess that means i'm here to stay ...
      ...I'd love to live in the UK, at least for awhile - been there 3 times (I'd drop everything for a decent job & a place to live on Skye, or just about anywhere for that matter). Even my wife thinks it's a great idea. Maybe someday.

Comment

'Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and sometimes it rains" !

Comment

Oh no! Don't let Gixxer riders get a hold of that pic! They already compare us Kat riders to old women!

Comment

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT
            Great pic - I hope you can get the shot of them on the Norton too!

Originally posted by ne-oublie
            I moved here from the Newcastle area,in the north of England, 16 years ago,i guess that means i'm here to stay ...
            ...I'd love to live in the UK, at least for awhile - been there 3 times (I'd drop everything for a decent job & a place to live on Skye, or just about anywhere for that matter). Even my wife thinks it's a great idea. Maybe someday.
            Been to the Isle of Skye,many times The west coast of Scotland is by far my most favorite place to visit,when i get home to see family and friends.Lots of things i miss from home,but i have a better life style here,tax's and cost of living over there are very high,it's hard to get ahead.If you are taking a trip over there sometime,get in touch first,i will give you some tips on how to get along with the Limey's and Scott's
            Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

Priceless
              Start every day with a smile and get it over with - WC Fields

Comment

Great pic!!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Looks great my grandmother slapped me if I asked her to get on "one of the bicycles with motors".
                    Know your means and then ride within them.

Comment

Working...
                    X