Disturbing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm OK!
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by blacksheep
      Originally posted by Katgirl
      The first part is what I find disturbing, after the dog enters it gets just wierd.
      +1
      +2
      sigpic

Comment

Funny!!! Is this art? LOL!!!
        PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

Still, no one has told me what the hell was going on in this... what was it?!?!?!?!
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

Just watch the freakin thing Lou, if you watch past the dog, you will be fine. I swear.
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by Katgirl
              Just watch the freakin thing Lou, if you watch past the dog, you will be fine. I swear.
              I can't. I tried. Twice. It just messes with me to much.
              Kan-O-Gixxer!
              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
              -Ohlins Susupension
              -Various Other Mods

Comment

u know its bad when it messes w/ Lou !!!

Comment

OMG, WTF was that,there are some really disturbed people in this world,creativity or whatever,that is really sick .I think it was a limey too
                  Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

What the hell is that?????? It messes your mind up.
                    Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

im going to try watching it again
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Black Falcon
                        im going to try watching it again
                        If you can make it all the way through, and find out what it is, please let me know!
                        Kan-O-Gixxer!
                        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                        -Ohlins Susupension
                        -Various Other Mods

Comment

Lou you're supposed to be a manly-man. Suck it up and watch it ALL the way through biatch!!!!
                          KARA

I'm a whole lotta woman, but a whole lotta fun!

Comment

Just to ease your minds a little... this was taken from the rubberjohnny.tv website where the movie is hosted.

Synopsis
                            Johnny is a hyperactive, shape-shifting mutant child, kept locked away in a basement. With only his feverish imagination and his terrified dog for company, he finds ways to amuse himself in the dark.
                            Rubber Johnny is the latest creation from the UK’s most imaginative filmmaker, Chris Cunningham. Featuring music by legendary electronic composer, Aphex Twin, this nightmarish and hallucinatory experimental short film is accompanied by 40 pages of drawings and photographs - Cunningham’s first published book of original artwork.

Biography
                            Chris Cunningham - one of the most influential filmmakers of the last decade - has been at the forefront of innovation and an inspiration for technological boundary-breaking world wide.
                            Cunningham first forged his relationship with Warp Records in 1995 with his debut promo “Second Bad Vibel” for Autechre, and since has directed a score of mind-bending videos for the likes of Squarepusher, Bjork, Madonna, Portishead and most memorably, Aphex Twin.
                            The creepily hilarious “Come to Daddy” (1997) and bootilicious “Windowlicker” (1999) Aphex videos have both been showered with accolades, but deemed too darkside for daytime MTV. However, his delicate hand on Bjork’s “All is Full of Love” (1999) sensual, milky robot promo won him the best breakthrough video MTV award and a Grammy nomination, as well as 4 silvers and the first ever Gold Award for a music video at the Design And Art Direction Awards.
                            Cunningham’s film making successes followed on from an accomplished career in feature films. He learnt his craft as an FX sculptor, designer and engineer on numerous feature films, which included working for David Fincher, Clive Barker and Stanley Kubrick.
                            In 2000, Cunningham created a video art installation “flex” for the Royal Academy of Art’s Apocalypse exhibition. His next two short films with Warp Films, “Rubber Johnny” and “Spectral Musicians” are scheduled for release on DVD in 2005.With much anticipation from his legion of fans, Cunningham is finally turning his attention to feature films and is currently developing a feature length script with Warp Films.

Comment

So its not real?
                              Kan-O-Gixxer!
                              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                              -Ohlins Susupension
                              -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
                                So its not real?
                                Yes it is real Lou.....................................AND ITS RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
                                1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
                                2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
                                Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

Working...
                                X