Rattle can first time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTMAC View Post
    just be careful at the gas pump !!!!
    That's the main reason I went with the automotive BC/CC process. No matter how hard I try, how slow I fill, etc I still always get a couple of drops splashing out of the tank during filling.
    My current rides: (see my garage for a complete history of my bikes)

sigpic

Comment

Proof positive that a rattlecan paint job can look great when done right!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=107018844
      http://www.youtube.com/user/neoshifter

Genesis 9:6
      Whosoever sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed......RIP Daniel A. Mguire,you'll always be in my heart brother.

Comment

Thanks all here is the final product, well almost still going to do the rotors and some other stuff like fender mod,
        Attached Files

Comment

Looks good!!
          This is only the beginning.

Comment

nice job it looks really good. what paint did you use on the forks? i am going to paint mine black one of these days.

Comment

looks good. i like the color choices.

Comment

I love the look of the post bikes without decals and stripes.
                My current rides: (see my garage for a complete history of my bikes)

sigpic

Comment

good color choice. I'm repainting parts as we speak. Hope to have it back together by next weekend. PS do NOT use plastic paint on grab bar. I'll be resanding and startgin that from scratch...
                  sigpic
                  Pepe Bouchard

Comment

....Yeah also painted grab bar with plastic paint but soon found out DUH... ended up going KRYLON Metal Fusion, OH and i used Header paint on the forks, takes the heat and is plastic coated..

Comment

that is pretty clean for a rattle can job...I am doing a laptop soon, still trying to figure out what paint is best to get

Comment

Working...
                      X