No announcement yet.
X

Nice ride until the sherrif caught up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice ride until the sherrif caught up!

Apparently he could hear me from miles away

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cyBgo2DXBXk...</param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cyBgo2DXBXk&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nice video but you got to watch out especially with those loud pipes they let them know your coming way in advance.
    We intimidate those who intimidate others.
    Stay Alert! Stay Alive!

Comment

What up from the C.O.!!!!

Where was that vid taken at around here?
      Godspeed
      CSBA #1167
      Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

It was riverside drive, north of the zoo. The cop did say he heard me from miles away but he couldnt keep up to clock me, he finally got me along the last straight but only at 65 but wrote me up for 60

anybody know why the video didnt embed???
        Last edited by Fedora; 06-04-2009, 04:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I think the cop in full of Sheit
          with the heavily wooded area and winding roads , the sound doesnt travel that far
          I think he just got lucky
          Talk about a **** arse stop, that close to a railway crossing
          He was looking for a chance to dump you IMHO, pulling around you like that

This is the other reason I changed my mind about the camera on my bike
          Afraid it could be used against me
          Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyBgo2DXBXk&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - How to impress the sheriff on a Katana 600[/ame]
            Just copy and paste the vid as you see it in your browsers address bar. You don't have to do anything special to it.

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Looked good ta me!

I wanted to see the traffic stop go down!!! You seemed safe N sane to me. Stopped when you needed to. Waited to pass till you could. Sped when it was apparently safe. I saw nothing wrong there. I think he was hoping youd take off and add a lil spice to his day IMHO. Pulling up along side of you like that was probably the most unsafe act of the clip! You heard him, looked for a safe spot to stop after the tracks. He shoulda held possition right behind you and performed a standard traffic stop. I gotta git me one of those cameras!
              Joker
              The newest addition to the Family!
              sigpic
              stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

I don't get why he stayed in the center of the road. I have always had to pull to the side and safely out of the road before stopping. The cop in taking up the whole lane, what is up with that!!

Comment

Either he thought you were going to run and he was going to keep you from running or he didn't see your brake lights and you're probably lucky he didn't cream you from behind.
                  Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
                  -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
                  -Terence

Comment

Yeah, no need for the LEO to center lane block you like that. Nothing but dangerous there on his / her part
                    It would't be any fun if it was easy! BUT, it does have to be this much fun!!

Comment

Originally posted by rexazz2 View Post
                      I think the cop in full of Sheit
                      with the heavily wooded area and winding roads , the sound doesnt travel that far

I hear bikes 15 mins away running hard around here...

Krey
                      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Impress the cop

I noticed at the end when you were going by cars in the other lane it looked as though they had moved over to the far right as to let someone by; the only thing I can think of that would make them do that is if they saw the cop on the left side of you. It appears that was happening for a little bit in the clip and he just didn't show up. I guess if he were behind you that exhaust would have drowned out his sirens.

Comment

Originally posted by sjgiardina View Post
                          I noticed at the end when you were going by cars in the other lane it looked as though they had moved over to the far right as to let someone by; the only thing I can think of that would make them do that is if they saw the cop on the left side of you. It appears that was happening for a little bit in the clip and he just didn't show up. I guess if he were behind you that exhaust would have drowned out his sirens.
                          Yeh, he was behind me along the straight before the intersection. He asked me why I didnt stop, I just didnt hear him and he didnt get close enough for me to see him in the mirrors. A second patrol car showed up from the front about 30 seconds later so I am guessing he thought I was running and had backup ready.
                          I stopped the camera when I turned the motor off in the hope they didnt notice it and use it as evidence. I was just happy he only wrote me up for 15 over

Comment

Originally posted by Fedora View Post
                            Yeh, he was behind me along the straight before the intersection. He asked me why I didnt stop, I just didnt hear him and he didnt get close enough for me to see him in the mirrors. A second patrol car showed up from the front about 30 seconds later so I am guessing he thought I was running and had backup ready.
                            I stopped the camera when I turned the motor off in the hope they didnt notice it and use it as evidence. I was just happy he only wrote me up for 15 over
                            Yep, Sounds like you were gettin set up for a "Neck Breaker" . Well you didnt run. You were all legal? So all he could do is stroke you a ticket. Coulda been worse. We coulda been watching that clip on the news Via Choper cam. Good Choice!
                            Last edited by JokerZwild; 06-05-2009, 12:42 AM.
                            Joker
                            The newest addition to the Family!
                            sigpic
                            stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

That sucks ! Bike sounds good, but not that loud. Those are some straight roads up there, wow !
                              sigpic

RIP CP
                              50th Anniv R6
                              95 Katana 600
                              http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/index.php

Comment

Working...
                              X