X

WTF!! "HOT" Pipes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF!! "HOT" Pipes

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DOh9cXTotA"]YouTube - high temperature GSXF[/ame]
    Last edited by ADyingBreed; 05-29-2009, 02:14 AM.

Why? Just, why? You gotta be lean and turn the crap outta that thing for a pretty good bit for that to happen. That's just abuse....
    94 600 With a GSX-R 1100 engine. Stretched, lowered. Air shifter, Nitrous, Who knows what next...

Comment

Originally posted by RoadRacer61 View Post
      Why? Just, why? You gotta be lean and turn the crap outta that thing for a pretty good bit for that to happen. That's just abuse....

yeah, but it sure is neat looking.
      "The Lord will be awesome to them, for He will reduce to nothing all the gods of the earth; people shall worship Him, each one from his place, indeed all the shores of the nations." - Zeph. 2:11

Comment

Oh don't get me wrong, I totally agree it's neat looking. Just glad it's not my bike is all.
        94 600 With a GSX-R 1100 engine. Stretched, lowered. Air shifter, Nitrous, Who knows what next...

Comment

Oh don't get me wrong, I totally agree it's neat looking. Just glad it's not my bike is all.
          Oh, and I think they got the title wrong. It looks like an early 90's GSX-R.

Comment

That's cool looking. I'd roast some hot dogs on it.

Comment

agreed
              R.I.P. Marc

Comment

Even with a turbo that would still take a few mins full spool to turn the entire system red.

Thats insane/retarded. 5 bucks his exhaust studs come out of the head easier when he does that

Comment

Reminds me of a quote I heard recently...
                  "The probability of someone watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your actions."

Dare ya to stick your tongue on that!
                  -Izzy

"If you're gonna be a turd, go lay on the lawn."
                  -My wife

Comment

wow..that cant be good lol
                    sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
                    k9 GSX-R 600
                    GO VOLS!

Comment

Ok...that's gonna blow any minute...
                      This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                      BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Holy chit! I can't believe that thing is still running!
                        Katriders.com, we've got dumb answers!

Comment

Working...
                        X