X

Nice dent in my truck!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice dent in my truck!

Well I went to my Mom and Dads for supper the other night, He decided to take his harley out for a ride and backed it right into my door. I still can't believe he did this to my truck.... It was a totally retarded move.

It's being painted as I speak. I'll get some pictures of the finished repair, I hope it comes out right. Almost $700 in damage.

Oh and now I am w/o a car for 3-4 days, and all I have to ride is my bike, which is not fun in the rain!

I focus on the pain, The only thing thats real.

Your dad did that?
    Is he insured?
    sorry about your luck, hope you get it back soon.
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Yeah and with a soft tail!!! I hated harleys already!!!!!

He has insurance but is paying for it out of his pocket. Oh well.

Comment

I...almost....have no comment.

How does your dad do this? He HAMMERED your door!

....anyway...I have no comment....

If we ever reach the point where we can't openly discuss riding bikes on acid without even a modicum of civility, then the terrorists have won.

HORSE BANG!!! ........props to *GP*

Official coefficient of friction test dummy

Comment

edit, if i would have seen this sooner, i would have just saved you some $$ lol oh well i could have told you how to fix that wthin in about 30 min

Comment

SO TELL THE REST OF US DUFFY... I GOT A DENT ON MY CAR TOO , LOL
            (((((((RIDE HARD OR GO HOME)))))))

Comment

Nice dad LOL

maybe if you drove something smaller he wouldn't have hit it LMAO
              TDA Racing/Motorsports
              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
              Who knows what is next?
              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

thats what dads do..... i bet he said, oops, then nothing else.

Pre 98's Rock!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...&id=1593731870

http://www.myspace.com/bobbyma

Comment

Hot glue the heads of some long roofing nails to various places in the dent and try to yank it out. It looks pretty complex, though, so I don't know if it'll be possible.
                  Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Damn Harley riders
                    Kan-O-Gixxer!
                    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                    -Ohlins Susupension
                    -Various Other Mods

Comment

well get me a picture of the dent and i can tell you what you need and what you have to do, pm me if you want me to do that

Comment

That dent is not comming out. It has two huge creases and then inside of the big dent is a deeper little dent.

Comment

My dad did say sorry about it. But thats about it, I wasted atleast 4 hours getting it looked at to be repaird. And atleast a tank of gas. Now I am w/o my truck for 3-4 days and all I have to get around is my Kat. Which kinda sucks in 95+ deg heat after a long day of work.

Comment

Yup, no doubt about it, the dent in the truck sucks. But, there is a bright side:

1) You HAVE to ride now. No selling the bike, at least while the truck is in the shop.

2) The wife can now see how safe you are on the bike, and how it can be a dependable mode of alternate (or primary) transportation.

Hope the truck gets fixed soon, but I'm glad you're riding!
                            2005 Red Katana 600!

How y'all mom n' 'em?

Comment

The wife said I could keep the bike. So no more worries about that! 8)

Comment

Working...
                              X