I take pictures, you look at them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I take pictures, you look at them

I like taking pictures, so you should all look at them

My grandpa's truck that I tell him I'm going to steal. 2006 F150 Lariat 4x4.

Bike pr0n

Little sister graduated high school

Sweet Challenger R/T at my family's cemetery

That's all for now
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

give your sister my phone number

Comment

Originally posted by Edbean View Post
      give your sister my phone number
      She would beat your *** man I came out as the girl and she came out as the boy. Besides, I think she secretly bats off the other side of the plate...

I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
        She would beat your *** man I came out as the girl and she came out as the boy. Besides, I think she secretly bats off the other side of the plate...
        HAHAHAH!!!!

perfect, i love me a 3-some

...and no sh*t you're a girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Edbean View Post
          ...and no sh*t you're a girl.
          I love shopping, I love cleaning, I love cooking (not baking), and I LOVE wine. I also have an extremely fast heartbeat, that's why the doctors thought I was going to be born a girl.

I know how to accessorize and put an outfit together, and I will NOT apologize for it to anyone

Comment

and she probably has a bigger johnson
            Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Then give me her number
              Guylaine
              Try and keep up now

Comment

That's okay...Ed's the one that would be wearing pink anyway.
                2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
                BMC Notorious 918 HT
                2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

Taylor, you're mean for posting a 'omg, i'm constipated' pic of yer sister on the interweb!
                  she should beat yer arse for that =p

and feel free to take me shopping and get me outfits that coordinate, 'cause i'm pretty certain my brother got all the femme-genes in our siblinghood too.
                  the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                  # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
                  [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Scotty nothing wrong with that. It helps if you ever get married. I would not give any of them here her number. Besides Ed she is from Kentucky she will whip your arse with out even breaking a sweat.
                    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Sweet pics. Love the Challenger! I guess I'll share a few random pics I have taken during my travels......Not to hi-jack your thread Scotty. I'll remove them if you want me to. I just figured this might could start a good "Random Pics" thread....

Last edited by JimG4652; 05-24-2009, 06:07 PM.
                      02 Katana 600 (weekend toy) 11.892 @ 111.92 MPH
                      90 GSXR 750/1216
                      96 Chevy S-10 (work truck)
                      87 Rear Engine Dragster 8.46 @ 157MPH
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HS2020 View Post
                        Besides Ed she is from Kentucky she will whip your arse with out even breaking a sweat.
                        Yup, she can almost take me so I know she can take Ed.

Originally posted by JimG4652 View Post
                        I guess I'll share a few random pics I have taken during my travels......Not to hi-jack your thread Scotty. I'll remove them if you want me to. I just figured this might could start a good "Random Pics" thread....
                        Yes, take them down right now. I do not support post ho-ing

Those are some phenomenal pictures Jim. Where was that valley picture taken? I love the depth you can see.

I'm totally cool with the random picture thread, bikes or otherwise. I love taking photos and I know I'm not the only one out there...a picture is the ability to grab a moment in time that will never exist again and make it permanent. I love being able to share that with other people.

Come on guys, I know there are some great photographers out there amongst you.

Comment

That is Waipiio Valley (sp?) on the big island of Hawaii. Actually, all of those pictures were taken in Hawaii.
                          02 Katana 600 (weekend toy) 11.892 @ 111.92 MPH
                          90 GSXR 750/1216
                          96 Chevy S-10 (work truck)
                          87 Rear Engine Dragster 8.46 @ 157MPH
                          sigpic

Comment

Just tell your sister to bend down a little more...................a little more...........

Comment

That Challenger is very sweet
                              2007 Honda CBR600rr
                              2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X