1998 Kat for Sale $4865 LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1998 Kat for Sale $4865 LOL

I about died when i read this

1998 Suzuki Katana GSX600F - $4865 (Tallahassee)

Reply to:[email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
    Date: 2009-05-20, 9:20PM EDT

600cc Carburated. I simply have no idea how to start a carburated motorcycle. I don't have the patience to learn. I purchased this motorcycle as a first bike. I had it checked over by Orion's Motorsports on 5/15/09. Orion stated it was a good solid bike. It has brand new (less than 10 miles) Dunlap qualifier tires. Fork seals/shock seal were replaced and a full service which included oil change and tune up were all completed 5/15/09. The chain will need replacing soon and the brakes have about 1200 miles remaining. The gas cap is a key locking cap.

I would like to replace this with an electric start bike.

Style: Sport Standard
    Engine Type:
    600cc Inline-Four Seat Height:
    785mm / "
    Weight: 458lb HP: 80
    Torque: 39
    Top Speed: 140mph MPG: 50

Average Used Costs:
    Low $2,045 Medium $2,964 High $5,345

850-519-XXXX or 850-728-XXXX

-----

Of course I had to send him an email

Was not even mean see below

Dude, your turn the key over pull in the clutch and press the button the Katana is an electric start motorcycle. and almost 5 grand is WAY TO much for a 98 Kat....Just trying to help you out....I sold a 2005 kat 600 year and half ago and it had 13,000 miles and it finally sold for 3,000.
    dont take this message the wrong way just trying to help ya out some
    check out www.katriders.com they can help you out alot.

I'll post his response if i get one

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

that is hilarious, any reply?
    May the road rise up to meet you.
    May the wind always be at your back.
    May the sun shine warm upon your face,
    and rains fall soft upon your fields.
    And until we meet again,
    May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
    RIP Marc

Comment

I think the dude's five cans short of a six pack....
      Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
      Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Trackerrrr View Post
        I think the dude's five cans short of a six pack....
        not sure he has the 6th
        Guylaine
        Try and keep up now

Comment

Originally posted by erok011 View Post
          that is hilarious, any reply?
          No, not yet, just sent it about 15 minutes ago

Originally posted by Sky View Post
          not sure he has the 6th
          he just has the lil cardboard box the bottles are supposed to be in....

Comment

Don't all motorcycles come with a pull-start cord?
            2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
            2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

I think his issue might be that you have to choke the bike...

Pulling that lever can be hard sometimes...

Krey
              93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

got a responce....now i feel bad....girls just dont know any better...

Hey thanks. But first I'm a girl. Second the price that is listed is not my final price it is my starting. But thank you very much for the information. I will check out the site soon. Again thanks

Comment

He might just be that little plastic holder thingy with the six packs. Possibly one that has been cut so that no wildlife becomes harmed...
                  -2000 "750"

Comment

I asked.... "...So, you own this bike but dont ride it? What makes it so difficult to start, it should crank up like any other Suzuki?"

He said....."Again, this is my first bike and I just want it to be like my guy's Yamaha, you turn the key and it starts. Period."
                    This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                    BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Originally posted by FASHER View Post
                      I asked.... "...So, you own this bike but dont ride it? What makes it so difficult to start, it should crank up like any other Suzuki?"

He said....."Again, this is my first bike and I just want it to be like my guy's Yamaha, you turn the key and it starts. Period."
                      you messaged them also? Turn the key and it starts hmm i dont have that feature on my Yamaha...

Comment

Remember. Some of these people are driving cars too. Thats just scary.
                        -2000 "750"

Comment

Wait what? they have starters? I push mine to the top of the hill every morning and hope for the best.

Comment

girls just dont know any better]
                            I want a sex change operation. Pls send $
                            Start every day with a smile and get it over with - WC Fields

Comment

WOW at the responses.
                              sigpic
                              Update Jul 11 2014
                              Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X