X

Oregon Coast ride

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oregon Coast ride

A few of use left this morning headed over to the coast and had lunch, 300 miles. No tickets but the Black kat almost got rear ended by a CHP(California Highway Patrol) We just pulled on the hwy and here he comes fly threw the turns, I think he was having has much fun as we where.

Coming into Medford,Or Where I live

Wow amazing pictures beautiful scenery looks like it was a fun ride!!
    Bill
    1989 Katana 600 Blue on Black
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah the scenery is great in Nor Cal and most of OR this time of year while everything is still so green, and the roads are great for bikes for the most part. Wish I could have made this ride, but didn't have the gas money and would have had to be home no later than 4pm. I also would have had to leave the house around 6:30am to meet up with the group at 8:30 lol.
      John,
      '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spraguepsycho1 View Post
        Yeah the scenery is great in Nor Cal and most of OR this time of year while everything is still so green, and the roads are great for bikes for the most part. Wish I could have made this ride, but didn't have the gas money and would have had to be home no later than 4pm. I also would have had to leave the house around 6:30am to meet up with the group at 8:30 lol.
        If time gets in the way come over the night befor and you and the wife can crash at our place.

Comment

She had to work today, and daughter in law (sr in high school) needs a ride home frrom the school bus when gets back to town at 4. I'll make it out there one of these days. School will be out shortly, and once I get back out on fires, I should have enough change in my pocket for gas. I should have from 7am to 5pm mon-fri to play around on the bikes while the wife's working, then she comes along on weekend rides.
          John,
          '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
          sigpic

Comment

nice ride, thanks for sharing

Comment

Wow Oregon is beautifull...looks like some nice riding
              99 Katana 600-Sold
              2007 Kawasaki ZZR 600-my new baby

Comment

Thanks

Comment

thanks for the pics!!!
                  Godspeed
                  CSBA #1167
                  Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Working...
                  X