WHATs YOUR OPINION ON THIS DECAL?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHATs YOUR OPINION ON THIS DECAL?

HI GUYS,
    I WANTED TO ASK YOUR OPINION ON THIS CHROME DECAL THAT I AM THINKING OF PUTTING ON MY NEWER BLACK 2001 KAT. THIS IS A PIC OF IT ON MY OLDER 99 KATANA. ITS SAYS COURAGE ON TOP, AND THE KANJI SYMBOL ON BOTTOM. I HAVE CREATED IT MY SELF, AND THOUGHT IT SHOULD BE THE OFFICIAL KATANA SYMBOL, SINCE HER SIBLING (BUSA)HAS 1 TOO ! SOMEPEOPLE LOV IT, SOME SAY IT LOOKS BETTER WITH OUT IT. I WANTED TO NOW GET THE KATRIDERS OPINION... :P

(((((((RIDE HARD OR GO HOME)))))))

I don't like it....sorry.

Buc
    it's my opinion......that's what makes it mine..

Toronto Canada that is

Comment

Sorry dude, I don't think I like it either....but I'll give you 10pts for being different......
      RayJRed !!!

Comment

You know, giving it a second look.....it may look better on the belly pan....
        RayJRed !!!

Comment

I think if it was a little smaller I would like it better.
          But hey it is your Kat, and if you like it keep it the way it is!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

if it´s a little bit smaller then it looks very good! 8)
            West of Germany
            greetz Carsten

Comment

Sorry but Im not feeling it. I dont like any kind of stickers/badging, definately not chinese/japanese stickers. But thats just me....
              Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ehh...it's ok. Please tell me that's not your lid tho .
                2002 R1
                Yoshi TRS exhaust, Undertail, Ohlins Steering Stabilizer, Dark Windshield, Frame Sliders.

Comment

i like the symbol, but needs to be more tapered like the busa's kanji. i dont like how its positioned. i think location plays a big part on how it will look. how bout you taper the kanji, widen it, and make it way bigger, and splash it across the entire front of the fairing? just an idea.
                  Hello World.

Comment

I'm not a big fan of it in that particular picture, but it may look cool if it was smaller and in a different spot.

Hey... what kind of seat is that in the picture? I want another seat which is a bit more comfy for long trips, and something that my girl won't slide around on so much. The Corbin sounds like it'd be too wide for me... i'm a lil guy...
                    I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
                    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

I like it... Would look good with a set of GSXF emblems replacing the Katana. All in all, I would say it's "Supa Fly!"
                      2005 Red Katana 600!

How y'all mom n' 'em?

Comment

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND OPINIONS, KEEP E COMIN !

SKASNER:::Hey... what kind of seat is that in the picture? I want another seat which is a bit more comfy for long trips, and something that my girl won't slide around on so much. The Corbin sounds like it'd be too wide for me... i'm a lil guy...

THE SEAT IS A GEL SEAT, THEY ARE NOT IN PRODUCTION ANYMORE, BUT 1 ALWAYS POPS UP ON EBAY, EVERY HERE N THEN...VERRRY COMFY...AND WONT COOK YOUR EGGS LIKE STOCK 1s, GIVES BETTER HEAT PROTECTION FROM THE ENGINE HEAT...

Comment

I like it better than I like that helmet!
                          Dude.....you're gonna loose your face....

Comment

NO NEED TO WORRY, I WOULD NEVER RIDE WITH THAT HELMET OR GIVE IT TO A PASSENGER.... JUST KEPT IT THERE FOR "LOOKS", SINCE JIM DIDNT MAKE THE SOLO SEAT COWLS FOR THE GEL SEATS. BUT I AM IN THE PROCESS OF FABRICATING A SEAT COWL FOR THE BACK, THAT FIRTS THE GEL SEATS...

Comment

LOL sure you don't LOL

I like it but it is a bit big. the color sure does go with the bike. Need a uni horn on that shell LOL
                              TDA Racing/Motorsports
                              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                              Who knows what is next?
                              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Working...
                              X