X

Redone 03

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redone 03

This is my girlfriend's first bike. 2003 with 23,000KM. It was a little rough when purchased and I decided that i would redo it so she would have a really nice first bike. Here's what i did:

body work (road rash), repaint with factory pearl yellow, custom graphics, powder coat rear set, pegs, levers, barends, grab rail, tie downs, forward controls, metallic pearl black heel guards, inner panels, windscreen, gauge panel surround, mirrors, chain guard, rear fender, custom gauge face, LED running light, short stock rear singal, custom intergrated brake light, transponder security ignition, blue underbody LED, chop rear fender, custom 3M paint protection, frame slider (no stupid clamps), metallic pearl black body mesh, Hindle slip-on, Suzuki "S" replectors, custom pass light, custom switches for passlight and underbody LED, repaint engine casings, Amsoil synthetic, filter, air filter, Brisk racing spark plugs, wash, wax, and detailed.

So this took 150hrs of love and care. Nothing got sent out. NOTHING! All done by me. She hasn't seen the bike yet. Let's see....... Hope she likes it. Thought I share some pictures with you all.

Last edited by fujtech; 05-11-2009, 11:49 PM. Reason: more pics

Wow. She is one lucky lady. You do nice work. The time you put into her bike either says a lot about how you feel about her, or how you feel about bikes!
    -Izzy

"If you're gonna be a turd, go lay on the lawn."
    -My wife

Comment

NIce job!!I'm pretty sure she's gonna like it.....

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=107018844
      http://www.youtube.com/user/neoshifter

Genesis 9:6
      Whosoever sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed......RIP Daniel A. Mguire,you'll always be in my heart brother.

Comment

Good Job! That looks really nice.
        sigpic

Comment

great job very nice looking bike

Comment

Really NICE!!! She's one lucky lady!!!
            This is only the beginning.

Comment

Whoa, you're def. gonna get some for that
              Let's go riding!

Comment

Awesome job!!! When are you giving it to her?
                How are the sliders mounted?

Comment

Looks good man.
                  sigpic
                  Update Jul 11 2014
                  Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

Comment

Very nice. I'm sure she'll ride you just as hard as she rides that bike.

Comment

...peaking from under a sleeping bag..."Hi, I'm Zuma"

I'm already in a club but we have Bombers, Fighters and Big Friggin Guns!!!

Comment

nice work!@
                        sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
                        k9 GSX-R 600
                        GO VOLS!

Comment

Very nice!!!
                          Godspeed
                          CSBA #1167
                          Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Thanks everyone. She loves it and thanks again for all the nice comments.

Comment

Damn fine work!

Comment

Working...
                              X