Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
This topic is closed.
X
X

Katana 600 with 240 fat tire kit & streched hot!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katana 600 with 240 fat tire kit & streched hot!

i will be posting more pic's soon ...lol..they are real not made up in photo shop.a lot of folks has givin me sum great feedback on the upgrade of my bike thank you all for your positive feedback.My bike is the first of it's kind said by Katana dealers.Wow!! I SMILING HARD NOW!!

haters talk on now!!

Katana new look baby busa's!!!

No more negative self talking..
    This destructive habit is often a self-fulfilling prophecy - we talk ourselves out of improving our performance or maintaining good new habits. We talk ourselves into just giving up.

Looking forward to seeing some new pics. That pic is the same one you posted before. I really want to see it from the rear, and see how that fat tire kit looks on it.
    It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Here we go again...
      -2000 "750"

Comment

gawd, not this again...

See My Garage for mods...
        T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
        Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

i guess one thread wasnt enough??
          sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
          k9 GSX-R 600
          GO VOLS!

Comment

What size rear sprocket you running looks really small for a kat
            sigpic
            Update Jul 11 2014
            Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

Comment

lol.. man you guys got issues,i will try to upload them today..can you ever say something positive..its like you guys come here to let your ro*ks off or something..lol..
              No more negative self talking..
              This destructive habit is often a self-fulfilling prophecy - we talk ourselves out of improving our performance or maintaining good new habits. We talk ourselves into just giving up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bison Brotherz View Post
                i will be posting more pic's soon ...lol..they are real not made up in photo shop.a lot of folks has givin me sum great feedback on the upgrade of my bike thank you all for your positive feedback.My bike is the first of it's kind said by Katana dealers.Wow!! I SMILING HARD NOW!!

haters talk on now!!

Katana new look baby busa's!!!

I guess I dont need to say anything nice, or congratulate you, since you seem to be doing an excellent job of that on your own.

Hint: When a person wants a compliment, they generally shut thier mouths and ALLOW others to give one. They DO NOT demand compliments.

So...sod off now.
                ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
                チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
                Semper Fi

Comment

To date, I don't think I have ever said one bad thing about someone on this forum. I am just pointing out that unless you prove what you are saying this is going to turn out the same way the last one did. Trust me, if you can prove to these guys about the 240 you will be welcomed with open arms and probably get some apologies.

Not that often (but often enough) we get people rolling through here that have no interest in joining the community but rather are just trying to either advertise or get people fired up. So far it seems you are fitting into the latter category.
                  -2000 "750"

Comment

Don't feed the trolls, guys.

IBTL
                    2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
                    BMC Notorious 918 HT
                    2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

I'm not saying any thing bad, I just want to see a pic of it from the rear..that's the only way to see how that 240 looks on there (side views just do not show it).
                      It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

240 on stock kat rims??

Comment

Post up some new pics, not the same old ones.
                          -Steve

sigpic
                          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                          Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

The bike looks nice but it really doesn't look like a 240 tire on that thing. I always thought the 240 looked wider. I think that the work it took to do what you have there was a lot and I can appreciate it. I'm waiting for more photos, hopefully some from the back of the bike. It may be an optical illusion just from the angle you took the first photo. Good job on the stretch!!
                            Then again look at these photos of bikes with a 240 and they pretty much look like the photo above:

Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
                            Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
                            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Working...
                            X