Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Back from Thunder Beach pics (go away 56k)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back from Thunder Beach pics (go away 56k)

I have never seen so many bikes in the same place. The cruisers outnumbered the ss bikes 20 to 1. We had a blast and now look like lobsters...lol Oh well, onto the pics...

I really like the pic below. It looks like the bikes are sitting on water if you look how the lights are on the ground.

I have some more pics Im gonna add later.

Oh yeah Jon, sorry about not calling you back. We had a bad time at a certain resturant and I just forgot to call you.
    Last edited by 01kat750; 05-03-2009, 10:41 PM.
    01 Kat 750- daytona blue, black and gunmetal powdercoat, yoshi RS-3, 03+ tail section , Barnett Kevlar clutch and springs, 8k HID's, racerback seat cowl, polished lips and painted rotors, tinted windscreen, lowered, smoked turn and tail lights, intergraded led tail light KatRiders decals,184 White leds! More of them to come.
    Repaint this winter, along with some other stuff

Nice pics looks like a fun time.

Comment

Sounds like a great time. Our bike nights are similar in that there are a lot more cruisers than sport bikes.

Comment

Good times!!!
        Joker
        The newest addition to the Family!
        sigpic
        stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

well bike night around here ='s well me on my bike you guessed it at night....lol

Comment

not a whole lot doin out your way joshr08?
            Joker
            The newest addition to the Family!
            sigpic
            stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

no not really. A local (15 miles away or so) A&W has a bike night on thursdays but i havent made it to one of them yet due to jobs not getting me home soon enough but i will try to get to a few this yr. But as far as 100's of bikes theres nothing around my neck of the woods

Comment

cool times thanks for sharing

Comment

Had a great time till a cruiser thought he wanted to race. While walking away from him droped my dam Oakley's. Wish there where more sport bikes.
                  2k6 Kat factory blue and white, lowered, mesh mod, shovel chopped, polished clutch and brake levers,V&H ss2r slip on, home made intagrated tail light, polished lips, 8k hid's and Joe's 40 led kit. All done by me learned from Katriders thanks.

Comment

looks like yall had a good time! which restaurant did you have a bad time at?? its all good tho, i ended up drinkin at a party sat. night so i didnt even take the bike out.
                    sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
                    k9 GSX-R 600
                    GO VOLS!

Comment

i missed TB this year....Went to the Wicked Willie's Biker Bash instead.....

First time i've missed TB in 4 years...

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by gobigorange189 View Post
                        looks like yall had a good time! which restaurant did you have a bad time at?? its all good tho, i ended up drinkin at a party sat. night so i didnt even take the bike out.
                        We went to Dirty ****s and it was awful. We had 7 people at 2 different tables. We had 4 seperate checks. We got charged a grautituty charge of over 30 dollars. The service sucked, food was overpriced, and the waiter was slow and rude. I will never eat there agian. My tab was 53 dollars. I had a combo platter. It had 2 pieces of catfish and 6 pieces of shrimp. That was 22 dollars. My wife had some aligator and some sweet potatoe fries. Oh I also had a beer. The waiters tip was 7.70.

Originally posted by Truck Tech View Post
                        Had a great time till a cruiser thought he wanted to race. While walking away from him droped my dam Oakley's. Wish there where more sport bikes.
                        That was fun. He never had a chance. He tried his little heart out though.
                        Last edited by 01kat750; 05-04-2009, 07:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                        01 Kat 750- daytona blue, black and gunmetal powdercoat, yoshi RS-3, 03+ tail section , Barnett Kevlar clutch and springs, 8k HID's, racerback seat cowl, polished lips and painted rotors, tinted windscreen, lowered, smoked turn and tail lights, intergraded led tail light KatRiders decals,184 White leds! More of them to come.
                        Repaint this winter, along with some other stuff

Comment

Looks like you guys had a blast!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=107018844
                          http://www.youtube.com/user/neoshifter

Genesis 9:6
                          Whosoever sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed......RIP Daniel A. Mguire,you'll always be in my heart brother.

Comment

Working...
                          X