X

96 kat finally together

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 96 kat finally together

So after a few months now i finally got her all back together, thanks to all of you who helped, Its a 96 kat with a shovel chop, shift kit, and theres probably some other things im forgetting- anyway picked up the kat not running- it already had the current paint on it which i still dont like the top white but its a little better with the small mirrors and black with blue pearl windscreen- let me know what you think- if the pics come up huge sorry about that

It looks pretty sharp! How's that shift kit working out for you? I have one waiting to go on my 90.
    "The Lord will be awesome to them, for He will reduce to nothing all the gods of the earth; people shall worship Him, each one from his place, indeed all the shores of the nations." - Zeph. 2:11

Comment

Originally posted by joe View Post
      It looks pretty sharp! How's that shift kit working out for you? I have one waiting to go on my 90.
      well its not registered yet but even just going out on the roads in my housing development, not even slightly like it was before- I absolutely love it- so worth the 40 dollars

Comment

Loving the two tone!!Very nice work!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=107018844
        http://www.youtube.com/user/neoshifter

Genesis 9:6
        Whosoever sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed......RIP Daniel A. Mguire,you'll always be in my heart brother.

Comment

Nice!!!!!!!!!!! Where did u get the mirrors and killer windscreen from?
          ADRELINE JUNKIE!!!!!

"ALWAYS RESPECT WHAT'S IN BETWEEN YOUR LEGS"

sigpic

Comment

sweeeeet looking bike! is it time to vote for KOTM yet?
            sigpic
            2008 GSX-650F / 1990 GSX-600F sold facebook

Comment

Thanks for the compliments- Mirrors are from d2moto.com i think their the gsxr mirrors- windscreen is oem but the po painted it white and i thought it looked tacky so i had a painter friend of mine spray it for 20 bucks

Comment

Working...
              X