X

Thanks Blazing Custom Vinyl!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Blazing Custom Vinyl!

I just wanted to give Blazing Custom Vinyl a thanks for my decal. He was able to find a decal that suited my personality tastefully. I wasn't sure if the color would match my bike very well but it did and he did an excellent job. It looks great and I couldn't have found anything better. I LOVE IT! So thank you very much!
    Attached Files
    sigpic

“Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me.”

“Immaturity is the incapacity to use one's intelligence without the guidance of another.”

Immanuel Kant

Now that is a sweet decal !!!! Good work Dan
    Guylaine
    Try and keep up now

Comment

Hmmm... bet hubby don't ride it much more huh ???

Looks good and congrats on passing your MSF...looks like I wont be riding you anymore huh..

Comment

Originally posted by Breeze View Post
        Hmmm... bet hubby don't ride it much more huh ???

Looks good and congrats on passing your MSF...looks like I wont be riding you anymore huh..
        Uhhh....no I don't think he will want to now.

Thanks! I might have to ride you if we go on a ride like the last one. I still have to get a little more comfortable with my bike to go that quick. I just need some road time now.
        Last edited by Tinkerbell; 04-27-2009, 01:58 PM.
        sigpic

“Immaturity is the incapacity to use one's intelligence without the guidance of another.”

Immanuel Kant

Comment

Hang in there kiddo...you'll do fine. I wont leave ya behind ..

Comment

haha looks awesome!
            sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
            k9 GSX-R 600
            GO VOLS!

Comment

I LOVE IT!!! I Gotta get a custom one done. He did a great job!!
              This is only the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by A_Lady View Post
                I LOVE IT!!! I Gotta get a custom one done. He did a great job!!
                He does a really great job and can find just about anything you are looking for. If you have some ideas in mind of what you are looking for give him a pm. He will work something up for you. I had never thought of Tink like that but when I saw it, I loved it!
                sigpic

Immanuel Kant

Comment

Nice job Dan!!!
                  This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                  BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

That looks great! Dan does amazing work for sure!
                    It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

decal

Your very welcome Tinkerbell. It does look good considering it got installed at 2 in the morning. thanks for posting the pics.

BTW; congrats on the msf. I'm certain you are a very happy lady today.

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, beer in one hand, cigarette in the other, your body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WHO HOO what a ride"

Comment

very nice looks great

Comment

Originally posted by Blazerzr2 View Post
                          Your very welcome Tinkerbell. It does look good considering it got installed at 2 in the morning. thanks for posting the pics.

BTW; congrats on the msf. I'm certain you are a very happy lady today.

Yes I am! Oh and I didn't notice until I looked at the pics but my older kid hit the left turn signal with his book bag this morning and completely trashed it! Broke the entire signal, lens and all. So now I have to get one of those... I guess it's kinda my fault for leaving it on the sidewalk. Oh well...
                          sigpic

Immanuel Kant

Comment

It's perfect! I like it a lot.

Comment

very nice

Comment

Working...
                              X