X

Pictures of my Kat and new KR stickers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of my Kat and new KR stickers

Finally got around to putting on the KR stickers I got last month. I took the advantage to take a couple pics to show you guys what the ride looks like. Comments and suggestions are welcome!

Enjoy

A couple of things I did this winter... Tinted windshield and third eye, clear corners, shovel removal and aftermarket blinkers, frame sliders, yosh pipe. I know the reflectors are ugly, but I try to stay legal as much as I can, lol.
    Last edited by KeWLKaT; 04-15-2009, 08:34 PM.

Hey man looks great! I'm probly gonna get the KR decals when I'm getting ready to paint and clearcoat over top of it. What year is that? I like the color scheme.
    Let's go riding!

Comment

I like. I think it looks very smooth. The tinted features add a nice subtle touch which complements the colors of the bike. Where did you get the sliders from? I have to order some soon. I just received my KR Stickers recently, I'm still trying to decide where I want to place it.
      -Fire Is Good, It purifies the Soul.
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys. It's a 2004. The sliders are from the guy who sells them in ontario, I forgot his nickname, he's one of the two top slider sellers here with braunstein. I got his because he was more local to me.

Comment

Originally posted by KeWLKaT View Post
          Thanks guys. It's a 2004. The sliders are from the guy who sells them in ontario, I forgot his nickname, he's one of the two top slider sellers here with braunstein. I got his because he was more local to me.
          Ok, I think his name is OntarioKatana or something like that. How do you like his design for the sliders? I think a yellow KR sticker would look nice on your windshield? Just a thought.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by professa_riddler View Post
            Ok, I think his name is OntarioKatana or something like that. How do you like his design?
            I like it. It has a clamp-on design which stays on the frame with pressure, so it can clip off under high impact. The puck itself is delrin and I got a cool fake CF cover on it lol

Comment

Cool. Thanks for the info. That made my decision.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KeWLKaT View Post
                I like it. It has a clamp-on design which stays on the frame with pressure, so it can clip off under high impact. The puck itself is delrin and I got a cool fake CF cover on it lol
                Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose?
                Let's go riding!

Comment

Originally posted by sharpie6 View Post
                  Why you say that? I thought you want it to do that, so it won't bend the frame. I'm not sure, but been researching. What's your insight.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sharpie6 View Post
                    No, frame sliders are designed for low-speed damage or scraping. If you would get a pretty big impact, you risk damaging the frame unless you have a component that is designed to break first. Braunstein does this on his sliders too, but with another technique.

Comment

nice setup

Comment

i likey... where'd you get the stencils?

RIP joe iwanski ... ALWAYS MISSED, NEVER FORGOTTEN!!

RIP MARC...PEGS ARE ETERNALLY DOWN FOR YOU BROTHER
                        "for those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know"

my build threads
                        http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103472
                        http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=105768

Comment

If you're talking about the KR stickers, they are on sale here on the forum

Comment

looks real good!
                            sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
                            k9 GSX-R 600
                            GO VOLS!

Comment

Looks great
                              2007 Honda CBR600rr
                              2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X