No announcement yet.
X

What a bunch of squids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find it so amazing that people think it is their right to do this crap.
    Let's go riding!

Comment

Bleh- I can't imagine there's not somewhere they can do that off the roadways. Everything's bigger in Texas- find a three mile wide parking lot....

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
      -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

If I ever caught my kid doing something like that, and heard him say everyone else should just get out of his way because it was his right to do it, there'd be nothing left of the bike by morning.
        John,
        '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
        sigpic

Comment

I agree on the part that it looks like fun, but NOT on a public road! If everyone would do this everywhere, bikers will be banned all over! Get real, it's alot of fun, at the right place and time.
          Suzuki GSX600F 92'

Comment

Those people are completely irresponsible. Stunting and high speeds should be left to the track. Thankfully I learned my lessons about going fast without crashing myself or my bike or without getting any tickets. People like that give all bikers a bad name. It would be nice to be able to ride down the road without some jackazz in a car trying to run me off the road because he thinks I don't deserve to be there. If they would show some responsibility and take it off the roads then yes, have all the fun you want. But if I have to share the same road that you do, show some respect.
            Think safe, ride safe.

Comment

Originally posted by streebs93 View Post
              There is a pre kat at 1:36 i believe
              Originally posted by Layinlowstang View Post
              I seen a post too near the end of the vid.

Ok, who are they, there probably here somewhere!

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post
                Impossible. Everyone knows a Kat can't wheelie.
                I believe johna600 would disagree.

Comment

One day I was out on the kat with my wife on the back.
                  we pulled up to a red light and a squid pulled up next to us in another lane.
                  No gear at all, nothing...
                  Turns out it was a 98+ katana, only plastics left on it was the white tail section.
                  All the sides and the front was gone.
                  The headlight housing was barely being held on with some wire.
                  I don't remember him having any exhaust either, just the end of pipe hanging off the side.
                  he pulled and said "nice bike"
                  We just nodded at him.
                  He pointed at his bike and said, "this is what its going to look like when you wreck it"
                  I shook my head at him, "I don't think so."
                  He yelled "yea whatever" as the light turned green and peeled out, pulled a wheelie and was waving and showing off to some blondes in a car that had turned in my lane.

Yea Kats can wheelie.
                  But why would you buy one if that's what you were wanting to do?

Comment

You should have pointed to your bike and said "This is what your bike would look like if you weren't such a f***ing idiot"
                    Let's go riding!

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post
                      ... This is why I get followed by cops when I'm out riding...
                      I have only seen this cop following you, D.:

Originally posted by Nero
                      "Be the ball, Danny. Be the ball."
                      SUPPORT YOUR FORUM: Buy a KR decal!

MY 2001 600 KATANA - Sold... But never forgotten.

Comment

Alright, who ordered the calamari ?

The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter View Post
                          I agree with the adults.. This is NFG. They are not just risking their own necks. The jerk with the suspended license? Still out there? Any biker who doesn't think all those fools need their bikes taken away are hypocritical children..

That having been said, if the problem is that big, and there are that many squids in Houston then they (Houston PD, or city council) needs to open up an industrial park or little airport for these guys to kill them selves away from innocent by standers.
                          But then the little miscreants probably wouldn't use it because then it's legal, and they wouldn't look like bad asses.
                          Exactly.
                          sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                          ------------------------------------------
                          89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                          96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Would it be ok if I killed a couple of them ? I think some of them DO really deserve it , and I'd REALLY like to hurt someone ....
                            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

You know, the whole stunt lot idea is actually a good one. DIBS!

PS- Hey MD, wanna pave a giant field and call it a stunt spot? We can charge admission, and have a full service garage for when stuff breaks
                              90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                              I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                              Originally posted by soulless kaos
                              but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Sure , you set it up , and I'll bring my tools .
                                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                                X