X

Can you identify these bikes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you identify these bikes?

I have pondered my bike color choice for nearly 5 months at this point and keep coming back to something silver. I think the silver will lighten the bike up and match my machined parts as well as the few carbon fiber accessories. Anyway, I came across two Kat pictures whose color I like. Problem is, I don't know who they are from, or what color they are. I suspect that one of them may be a factory color, but not sure. So if you know anything about either of these that could help me out I would appreciate it.

-2000 "750"

Suspect they are not factory bike colours
    Could be a factory Car color
    If you stop where they mix paint thet should have paint chips
    Look under Mercedes or Lexus/toyota samples
    Just remember to take the sample outside under natural light because the floresents will make it look different
    Best to do this on a Saturday morning , the place I worked at had about 10 bible sized books of paint chips so it will take a minute or two! LOL
    Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

the top one looks like Seypea's bike

Comment

And before the smart-azzes show up, I just re-read the title and I do know they are Katanas.
        -2000 "750"

Comment

Originally posted by Cheriff View Post
          And before the smart-azzes show up, I just re-read the title and I do know they are Katanas.

IT WAS HARD TO RESIST

BTW the second looks like the tanny silver on tons of chevy blazers in early 2000's
          Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

I haven't seen many Kats either of those colors.... but I do like the second picture the best. I don't think either are factory colors, but don't quote me
            [FONT=Georgia]Gonna miss you guys and gals, be safe!!

Comment

Originally posted by Catcha23 View Post
              I haven't seen many Kats either of those colors.... but I do like the second picture the best. I don't think either are factory colors, but don't quote me

I also prefer the second one. I've been looking for a creamy silver that would look good with the brownish tint the carbon pieces have.
              -2000 "750"

Comment

I could have swore Keith's kat with the bandit 1200 transplant was that color and that it was a factory color for a couple years.

Comment

After that last clue, the first picture may be one of the factory 2003 colors. The belly pan is even a couple shades lighter.

------------
                  I think Rex may be on to something... Lexus Millenium silver metallic seems close.. anybody wanna google that color, see a picture and use their eyes to judge as well
                  Last edited by Cheriff; 04-07-2009, 10:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                  -2000 "750"

Comment

Originally posted by Waltari View Post
                    I could have swore Keith's kat with the bandit 1200 transplant was that color and that it was a factory color for a couple years.
                    Looks fairly close . I just tried searching for pics of his "Kabana" , but didn't find any .
                    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                    X