X

Finally a pic of my brother's bike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally a pic of my brother's bike

This is my first post since I was welcomed to the forums. Just wanted to update with a pic I took today while I was checking the bike out. Needs a mirror, upholstery work, and some paint. Otherwise, it starts and runs like a brand new sewing machine
    Attached Files

Originally posted by JakR4bbit View Post
    Otherwise, it starts and runs like a brand new sewing machine

Looks nice man, little bit of time and money and that thing will look mint.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

that tail light looks a little off... Might wanna check to see it's mounted correctly... Might be some screws missing...

otherwise, enjoy your new bike.

D&D ftw :

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

nice!
        sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
        k9 GSX-R 600
        GO VOLS!

Comment

It looks like the boobie is pointing up instead of out.
          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
          Originally posted by soulless kaos
          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Welcome to KR. Hopefully you'll have more "pride of ownership" than your PO did.
            sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
            ------------------------------------------
            89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
            96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Originally posted by JakR4bbit View Post
              Otherwise, it starts and runs like a brand new sewing machine

Mod away my friend
              Former Marine 3/97-3/01
              MOS 0161 Semper FI!
              sigpic

Comment

good lookin bike. a little time and money put in, and she'll be lookin damn good. and i think the tail light is upside down. idk how they might have managed that, but it certainly looks that way.
                2004 Katana
                GO OWLS!!!

Comment

Nice

Comment

great bike to start moding

Comment

make it your own with some mods and it will be good to go
                      Godspeed
                      CSBA #1167
                      Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Looks good, nothing a little TLC can't fix.
                        This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                        BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Great start cant wait till see her when your done!
                          pveity = 100%

Comment

I took a look at the tail light today. It wasn't upside down, but it was missing all of the mounting screws. I managed to find one that had fallen down into the plastic underneath, but the two that fasten the bracket to the plastic under the grab bar are gone. I think the bike had been painted when my brother bought it and it looks like those screws on the side were never installed after that. I'll have to pick some up from a parts store.

The light isn't going anywhere, but I'm picky about that stuff. Now off to the engine/mechanical/stuff-like-that forum...

Comment

Not bad......little work and that will be a pretty nice looking Kat!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=107018844
                              http://www.youtube.com/user/neoshifter

Genesis 9:6
                              Whosoever sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed......RIP Daniel A. Mguire,you'll always be in my heart brother.

Comment

Working...
                              X