• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some cheap mods ive done to big blue

day i bought it..

was hell to get dam decals off..

pics after the small mods..

(I live in florida and get hella stops messin with me bout this tag..but hey..tolls are free)

Just some simple mods with a 3 dollor can of paint..plus a little custom exhaust with a baffle put in..an new chain an sprockets -1 in front + 2 in rear..defff worth it..oh an wheel reflective tape

next mod ill prolly do is the mesh painted black..

LEMME NO WHAT YOU THINK!
    Last edited by bigwillystyle49; 03-31-2009, 11:26 PM.
    2003 Katana 600
    sigpic
    "The only easy day was yesterday"

looks really nice.

Im plannign on painting this winter... and would like to do a blue and black look. i like the way yours looks.

Did you paint your front turn signals or what? can you still see them?

Comment

looks good. i had my tag like that when i had my kat...got pulled over for it too lol.
      sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
      k9 GSX-R 600
      GO VOLS!

Comment

what did they say was wrong with the tag? and where are the turn signals?

Comment

In FL the tag is required to be located at the rear most point of the bike, horizontal, and lit.

Krey
          93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

o ok. thanks. need to look at that law for ohio

Comment

between the tag the exhaust and the insane driving..ima cop manget..but yea the turn signals and taillight are sprayed with the same krylon fusion as the windscreen..cant see to great during the day but at night its as bright as stock without the ugly orange...an theres also no rear blinks...whats the point lol
              2003 Katana 600
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bigwillystyle49 View Post
                an theres also no rear blinks...whats the point lol
                To let people know you're turning so they don't run you over and kill you...
                90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                Originally posted by soulless kaos
                but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

i use hand signals most of time if needed..didnt use um when i had um anyway
                  2003 Katana 600
                  sigpic

Comment

o.. Im tryign to figure out a way to tint or paint my turnsignals. and tail light

Comment

id def recomend the krylon fusion paint...u can apply really light mist sprays then connect the light to see how it looks..then a little more spray..then test it..an so on..thats how i did it and youll be really suprised how much light shines through..make sure u clean the lens very good b4 tho....i actually jus used the same paint on the passenger pegs and it looks awesome!! need to take some pics
                      2003 Katana 600
                      sigpic

Comment

an theres also no rear blinks...whats the point lol
                        You had me until here. At least get some flush mounts or something. Anything is better than nothing.

The rims rock. I think it really set them off nicely. The exhaust is pretty sweet looking too. I hope it's not too loud.

Nice job. Looks great (except for the no signal thing you have goin' on there).
                        Invest in some...it might save your life. You never know.
                        sigpic

“Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me.”

“Immaturity is the incapacity to use one's intelligence without the guidance of another.”

Immanuel Kant

Comment

Look's good !!!
                          sigpic TRAIN HARD!! BLACK BELT FOR LIFE!

Comment

(I live in florida and get hella stops messin with me bout this tag..but hey..tolls are free)
                            between the tag the exhaust and the insane driving..ima cop manget...theres also no rear blinks...whats the point lol
                            didnt use um when i had um anyway

This thread smells funny...

90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                            I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                            Originally posted by soulless kaos
                            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

i prolly will now..maybe like an integrated tail...but the exhaust i was running nothing and it was ridiculous but now i got a harley got to build that lil pipe with a like 6 inch harley baffle..sounds amazing!!..then just some bbq grille paint and i got a sweet exhaust for under $25!!

ya bud nice
                              Last edited by bigwillystyle49; 04-01-2009, 12:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                              2003 Katana 600
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X