X

Better day pics of my Katana 600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better day pics of my Katana 600

I finally had the chance to get better pictures of my bike...its not a 2003..its a 2001 lol..homeboy told me the wrong year. but being that I got it for almost nothing...I dont really care...Im in love with this bike already. THANK GOD THAT TANK BRA CAME OFF EASY

only mod...for now lol

D&D... aint nuthin wrong with that.

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

Thats what it is fam, Congrats b. Yo how you likin the D&D. I got a scorpion can, but I was lookin at that joint. Stay safe!
      SAV

Head up, eyes open... always!!!
      Be... and be not afraid.

Comment

nice bike, that is the exact color mine is minus the yellow stickers and some road rash from the guy before me who liked to do wheelies on it. nice pick!
        R.I.P. Marc- You will be missed!

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by t.c.mitchell View Post
          nice bike, that is the exact color mine is minus the yellow stickers and some road rash from the guy before me who liked to do wheelies on it. nice pick!

mine has some rash on it where my friend dropped it in his garage, but pretty much after I take the stickers off..it will be hard to see the scratches as they are what took the brunt of the fall.

Originally posted by sav View Post
          Thats what it is fam, Congrats b. Yo how you likin the D&D. I got a scorpion can, but I was lookin at that joint. Stay safe!
          after hearing the sound of this exhaust opened up...there is no way ill ever take it off. truth.

Comment

Very nice

Comment

looking good!
              Godspeed
              CSBA #1167
              Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Nice ride. With that D & D they'll hear you coming!!!
                This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Originally posted by allblackkat View Post
                  D&D... aint nuthin wrong with that.
                  +1

nice ride!!
                  sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
                  k9 GSX-R 600
                  GO VOLS!

Comment

Working...
                  X