No announcement yet.
X

My New 600rr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the new ride. Love the color scheme.
    This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
    BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Awesome bro!!! I love mine, you will love yours too.

Congrats
      2007 Honda CBR600rr
      2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
      sigpic

Comment

Wow...gorgeous...I LOVE that color scheme, congratulations
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Looks nice. Will you be removing the shovel?

Comment

Thanks everyone .. I broke it in real good for a 4 hour ride today. Its def not as comfortable as the Kat on long rides but the power if there for sure. My ArRse hurts real bad now, need to get a gel seat.

And yes the shovel will be gone tomorrow and thrown in the trash can.

Comment

Very nice !! Congrats on the new ride!
              sigpic

RIP CP
              50th Anniv R6
              95 Katana 600
              http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/index.php

Comment

Very nice

Comment

nice bike... how comfortable is it?
                  92 GSXF750
                  83 nighthawk

Comment

congrats... nice ride!
                    SAV

Head up, eyes open... always!!!
                    Be... and be not afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by giftedwon View Post
                      Thanks everyone .. I broke it in real good for a 4 hour ride today. Its def not as comfortable as the Kat on long rides but the power if there for sure. My ArRse hurts real bad now, need to get a gel seat.

And yes the shovel will be gone tomorrow and thrown in the trash can.
                      Really?? I'm extremely comfortable on mine, I can ride all day on it.
                      2007 Honda CBR600rr
                      2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                      sigpic

Comment

it feel like a seat in the doctors office . maybe my arse is to boney ?

Comment

Im with zepp here, I think mine is rather comfortable. The seat is almost as soft as the katana, the only thing that gets me is the suspension, you feel every bump. which FE did you go with? I like the rizoma.. but its way too pricey.

Comment

Originally posted by Vacuumdog View Post
                            Im with zepp here, I think mine is rather comfortable. The seat is almost as soft as the katana, the only thing that gets me is the suspension, you feel every bump. which FE did you go with? I like the rizoma.. but its way too pricey.
                            i got a proto type of Shogun's i'm putting it on today.
                            next month I might will swipe it for rumble concepts when theres is back in stock.

Guías y trucos de videojuegos. Juegos Online. Trucos de GTA 5. Trucos de Fortnite, Juegos de Coches. Juegos de fútbol. Minijuegos.

Comment

nice, post a pic of the shogun when you get it installed. I wanna see what it looks like. You start thinking about a slip on yet?

Comment

Nice looking ride!
                                Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                                Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Working...
                                X