X

Just some pic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just some pic

If any one wants to look. Nothing fancy, was out riding and when i got home thought I'd take some pics. My bike and my wifes bike. If the link doesnt work let me know.

'Not accidents! Crashes. Almost every crash can be prevented by avoiding distractions while driving.'

Which one do you ride? You should be smiling in that pic, you are already out riding. Thanks for sharing.
    R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Black is the fastest color!!!! Yeah, you should smile....
      Godspeed
      CSBA #1167
      Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Haha mine is the older flat black one. And the sun was in my eyes and my wife just snapped the pic so.
        'Not accidents! Crashes. Almost every crash can be prevented by avoiding distractions while driving.'

Comment

Nice bikes!

Originally posted by 600Kat4EB View Post
          Yeah, you should smile....
          Originally posted by j_wal View Post
          Haha mine is the older flat black one. And the sun was in my eyes and my wife just snapped the pic so.
          Wear some aviators; no sun in your eyes and you'd be smilin
          Last edited by alien; 03-19-2009, 10:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Haha Ive tried on so many sunglasses its not funny. I dont have the face or look or whatever to wear sunglasses. I look retarded in them, I would def like to find a pair i could wear tho

Comment

Haha Ive tried on so many sunglasses its not funny. I dont have the face or look or whatever to wear sunglasses. I look retarded in them, I would def like to find a pair i could wear tho

should have left your helmet on and they wouldn't be bustin your balls now
              Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Well then you need to roll in a pair of Oakleys then, that's the way I roll

I have a pair of Oakley Juliet sunglasses with the polished aluminum frames and the Fire iridium lenses.

They're sweet looking

You will look cool in those glasses, I love mine
                2007 Honda CBR600rr
                2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                sigpic

Comment

What are you like 12!!!! I could work with that... what size shoe do you wear ......no pics of the wifey!!!?
                  With a hip hop the hippie to the hippie
                  The hip hip a hop a you don't stop the rockin
                  To the bang bang boogie
                  Say up jump the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie the beat

Comment

Hey J nice looking bikes. Keep an eye on the Midwest forum for local group rides. The Columbus area seams to have a lot of Katriders! I'm Looking forward to some good riding this spring.

edit:Looks like I need to take my own advice just read your post...lol
                    Last edited by Racer87; 03-20-2009, 03:32 PM.
                    Bill
                    1989 Katana 600 Blue on Black
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rydethis View Post
                      What are you like 12!!!! I could work with that... what size shoe do you wear ......no pics of the wifey!!!? ]

Dude never post pics of your self around here...no tellin where they will end up....mainly Ryde's personal collection I made the same mistake too bro...i'm sure i;m in there as well isnt that right ryde...

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by whitecl0ver View Post

Dude never post pics of your self around here...no tellin where they will end up....mainly Ryde's personal collection I made the same mistake too bro...i'm sure i;m in there as well isnt that right ryde...
                        oh yeah!!! You made it to my "special" collection
                        With a hip hop the hippie to the hippie
                        The hip hip a hop a you don't stop the rockin
                        To the bang bang boogie
                        Say up jump the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie the beat

Comment

Originally posted by rydethis View Post

oh yeah!!! You made it to my "special" collection
                          which one do you have?

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Nice bikes man. Ride safe.
                            sigpic
                            1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

Haha yea after i posted it i seen the other thread of peoples pics, and seen some of the things other people did to them and was like crap. but whatever, its all in good fun, plus Im used to being made fun of.

And I'm more like 14 actually. I wear an 11 or 12 depending on the brand.

Comment

Working...
                              X