X

Newest invention mwahahaha

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest invention mwahahaha

A friend of mine is an engraver and from time to time we'll design up and make some funky stuff...usually for my car but this is the first time we've made something for the bike. I draw stuff up and do the design work and he makes it happen. We decided to make a plate for the "dash" area...I drew some designs that match my side graphics Here's the thread with pics of said side graphics http://www.katriders.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8691
    Attached Files
    --2002 Triumph Daytona 955i
    --'91 Katana 600/'04 Gixxer 600 Hybrid

thats neat, i would like one of those in black

Comment

Would be sweet with one of those, that area is always getting scratched up by my keys everytime i ride. Would probably go along way towards improving the looks of the bike

BTW: Is that just a sticker, or a real metal plate?
      -= Har du styr på lortet, eller lort på styret? =-

Comment

What material did you make it out of?
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

Looks very cool, can I have one?
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Now you did it!!
            Every one is gonna want one!!
            (me ncluded!)

Comment

The design is engraved into the material. It's made out of a heavy duty plastic, some kind of industrial styrene...I dunno it sounds cool when my friend says what it is We do stuff in aluminum too, but the edges have to be straight for that, no super groovy curves like this plaque. The cool thing is that we can make any design on it we want as long as it can be digitized as a clean black and white image so the possibities are nearly endless

As far as selling them goes, we used to make and sell car stuff all the time so it's feasable...but I don't know how the owners/admins of this site feel about that kind of thing so I need the ok before doing so.

Comment

Where do you keep coming up with these great ideas!!
                Looks great!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Yes, I want one!
                  2000 Kat 600
                  "Fast Blue"
                  Pic in Profile

Comment

Originally posted by 1BlueKat
                    Yes, I want one!
                    +1
                    Soo will we be able to order these soon through TV shopping anytime soon?
                    -= Har du styr på lortet, eller lort på styret? =-

Comment

me too

Comment

I'll take one (maybe 2!)

Edit: Assuming you would sell them, would they fit the 98+ kats? I think the fork plate is slightly different. And also, I think they plates are different on a 600 vs. 750 too...
                        "Pleasant experiences make life enjoyable, painful experiences lead to growth" - cheap Chinese fortune cookie

Comment

Very cool touch! I like it!

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                          As far as selling them goes, we used to make and sell car stuff all the time so it's feasable...but I don't know how the owners/admins of this site feel about that kind of thing so I need the ok before doing so.
                          Here's the deal.....

If you just have a single item for sale you can list it in the classifieds. If you want to actually promo a product and sell it here .....
                          A) We need one that we can raflle,giveaway,test,sell,toy with, whatever at our discretion.

B) You need to register all of your personal info (name,address,ph,etc.) with us so that should there ever be a problem with a member we have something to help get it resolved.

C) Sales ads for the product need to be kept in the classifieds or members store (members store requires more free product and/or KR discounts) with the exception of a group buy type of sale which can be listed in the lounge and stickied.

If you want to make and sell them for people here it's cool and we don't mind promoting the little guy. Just make sure you hook us up and take care of the members. Drop me a PM if you are seriously considering it and we'll go over the fine details of advertising and see if we can't help.

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

It looks cool man, can they be custom made with other designs?
                            Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Hmmm sounds cool...I'll be in touch with you shortly Jim

Originally posted by Tito750
                              It looks cool man, can they be custom made with other designs?
                              Oh yeah. Anything that I can scan as a clean black and white image.

Comment

Working...
                              X