X

Mutant con graphics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mutant con graphics

Basically what I did was cover the area with masking tape, draw the design on, cut away the design with a razor knife, paint the design on and stip the masking off, and hand paint the silver outline with a small brush. The front is done, I think it came out ok. The right side still needs to be outlined and the left side still needs to be touched up a bit on the outline but I was bored and figured I snap a few quick pics of it. The paint I went with is duplicolor mirage red/blue color shifting paint 8) Whatchu guys think?
    Attached Files
    --2002 Triumph Daytona 955i
    --'91 Katana 600/'04 Gixxer 600 Hybrid

That looks GREAT!!!!!!!!
    I realy like the way your graphis look on your Kat!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

omg, close-ups please

i love it when people have DIY paintjobs(not to mention your kickarse frontend hehe)
      -= Har du styr på lortet, eller lort på styret? =-

Comment

pleas a pic from the tail too! 8)
        West of Germany
        greetz Carsten

Comment

Thanks guys When I get it all done I'll take a bunch of pics...on a slightly overcast day *cough*beekman*cough* After being rainy and nasty for a while, it's finally been nice here for the past couple of days so I've been riding it instead of working on it lol
          --2002 Triumph Daytona 955i
          --'91 Katana 600/'04 Gixxer 600 Hybrid

Comment

looks good

Comment

Nice graphics man. Congrats!!!
              Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Working...
              X