X

Intro/ pics of my "Darth Katana"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro/ pics of my "Darth Katana"

30 year old. Married Father of 2 . Love riding, love working on bike even more. Im going to try to load a pic of m bike. Anyway, glad to have found the forum. Im so sick of people saying stupid stuff about Kats on other forums. I got this a few months ago, salvage title, 2003 for only 3800. 2200 miles. I didnt like the blue it was. couldnt afford a paint job, so I came up wit this idea. Flat black with my own graphics, pin stripes and decals. I cut off the rear fender, installed a signal integrator, custom built a license plate bracket. Bought new skome colored wind screen. And this is how it came out. I like it alot. Still to come.. Soon, D and D slip on, dynojet kit, K and N air filter, solo seat cowl, And whatever else I come up with along the way.
    Attached Files
    Custom flat black,pin stripes,mesh mod,Custom fender eliminator,signal integrator,Custom handlebars,New smoke screen,Braada cowl soon,clear signals.Later-Jet kit,K&N air filter ............................

Kats are CRAP...your bike is UGLY....you are probably GAY. Your wife is having an affair on you.

Does that feel like the other forums?

That doesn't happen here....except to me!

Comment

Damn, what a heartwarming welcome, no thats not exactly what the others say, but frighteningly close to it.
      Custom flat black,pin stripes,mesh mod,Custom fender eliminator,signal integrator,Custom handlebars,New smoke screen,Braada cowl soon,clear signals.Later-Jet kit,K&N air filter ............................

Comment

Welcome to the site...you will see that EVERYONE gets along well on this site...and they REALLY know Kats.

TONS of info...you will be here all the time!

Comment

good to know, finding kat info elsewhere is damn near impossible

Comment

SMOKE TURN SIGNALS... oh sorry, WELCOME!

Comment

Smoke or clear signals either one would look great. I love the flat black. How is it keeping it clean and neat?

Oh yeah! Welcome to the board.

Comment

welcome! nice kat bro..a few more touches(cowl/clear or smoked signals) and you should be good to go
                Hello World.

Comment

I think the paint looks really good and I'm normally partial to shiny, glossy paintjobs.

Comment

Welcome, nice job.
                    www.photobucket.com/albums/y152/rotary13b/

Comment

Thanks all, ive gotten mixed reviews on the paint job, I like it all, especially considering that it was spray paint. Ive planned all along to get the signals., I forgot to put that in the post. Im going with the clear. The price for them has gone up alot latley though. I originally saw them on ebay for 59.99, now they are 67.99. So when Im ready for those im going to shop around, I cant see spending 70 on just 2 pieces of plastic. Anyway thanks again, and as far as keeping it clean its been easier than I thought, I just wash it like I would regular paint. But since its flat black primer I have to be careful how I wipe it down, scratches easy, but on the same token very easy to touch up.

Comment

Great looking Kat.
                        Hope you enjoy the forums.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

this is a first, a new guy that cut his fender off first. didnt give us a chance to tell him to do so. How dare you? very nice looking bike. I love what you did to it.
                          Big Cory
                          SBFMC 707
                          2005 Hayabusa

Comment

Originally posted by Range
                            Kats are CRAP...your bike is UGLY....you are probably GAY. Your wife is having an affair on you.

Does that feel like the other forums?

That doesn't happen here....except to me!
                            You're gay?
                            no wonder your wife cheats on you...

Comment

Damn .. you guys figured me out without me even saying anything about my being "gay" As far as the fender cut, that was real easy. My sv however was much harder to do and customize. Anyway thanks again guys....

Comment

Working...
                              X