X

My new toy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new toy

Forgot that while I was filling out the paperwork my wife was taking pic's of the bike. Tomorrow I will have tons of pic's if I get home while it is still light out after picking it up.
    Attached Files
    92 Katana 600 Project bike
    Some assembly required is my middle name!!!

sweet ride....beautiful colour too.

I like the glovebox in the fairing

Comment

AWESOME, FAST BLUE!!!!!
      TDA Racing/Motorsports
      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
      Who knows what is next?
      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Sweet looking ride!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Nice.
          Bike is sold

Comment

Hey!!
            They spelled Suzuki wrong!!

Comment

Wow, what rock have I been under? I thought the ZZR's were still ZX6D's or E's...... the like 1990 vintage ones rebadged. I had no idea they updated them. Nice friggin bike!
              Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Working...
              X