X

Sweeet streetfyghter kat on ebay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweeet streetfyghter kat on ebay

i think its pretty pimp! i like how he did the fairings.....he also said something about puttin a 5" gsxr rear wheel on it.....is that possible without switching swingarms out??
    Uh Oh here we go....

That looks prety good. Yes you can put a GSXR rear rim on the Kat with out modding the swingarm. You just have to know what model will fit back there. I plan on doing that this winter. Going to get a GSXR rear rim have it chromed and on it will go along with another set of tires.
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

I think it's a sharp looking bike. It will sell quick.

Comment

Nice looking bike..the fast blue color too!
        Keep the rubber side down!

Comment

Originally posted by HS2020
          That looks prety good. Yes you can put a GSXR rear rim on the Kat with out modding the swingarm. You just have to know what model will fit back there. I plan on doing that this winter. Going to get a GSXR rear rim have it chromed and on it will go along with another set of tires.
          What year/models fit with no mod? If I can make the bike handle a little better and look a little better i might keep it, but as of right now the handling is crap......the back tire kicks out in a hard turn because its not gettin nice n sticky like my friends.
          Uh Oh here we go....

Comment

I'm bettting the frame doesn't look that nice up close.. Why? He didn't remove the rubber nuts
            that hold the fairing stay.. I'm betting it's a quick
            rattle can job..
            I do like what he did with the gauges and the way he cut the fairing..

Comment

Hands On!

Are these OEM '93 risers ?

They look a bit lower than the stock risers on my '02

I' wouldn't mind finding something a bit lower, say level with the top of the shocks.

Anyone have any Ideas?
              "Speed Junkie Since 1975"

Comment

Old CBR600 clip ons will fit, and they are a bit lower than stock. I was thinking about that, too. I feel too upright on my bike.
                Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter
                  I'm bettting the frame doesn't look that nice up close.. Why? He didn't remove the rubber nuts
                  that hold the fairing stay.. I'm betting it's a quick
                  rattle can job..
                  I do like what he did with the gauges and the way he cut the fairing..

Kandy does NOT come in a spray can.....what makes you say he didnt remove the rubber nuts? The fairing was cut but he also fiberglassed part of it.....I looked on my bike to see and noticed where he had to do it.
                  Uh Oh here we go....

Comment

I've heard of fitting an older 4.5" gsxr/rf600 rim before but not a 5" I'd be curious to see how he fit it in the stock arm. Also, he's still only running a 170 which will definitely be the max size for a stock arm before tire rubbign becomes an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Waltari
                      I've heard of fitting an older 4.5" gsxr/rf600 rim before but not a 5" I'd be curious to see how he fit it in the stock arm. Also, he's still only running a 170 which will definitely be the max size for a stock arm before tire rubbign becomes an issue.
                      where are my frame pics hummis?!?!?!
                      Uh Oh here we go....

Comment

Originally posted by BlackKatnWV
                        Originally posted by Waltari
                        where are my frame pics hummis?!?!?!
                        Sorry, got tied up doing some errands and didn't get to it yet.

Comment

baaaaaaaaah, im gunna end up paying a dood to come here and fab/weld it up for me soon LOL
                          Uh Oh here we go....

Comment

Re: Hands On!

Originally posted by BobKat2002
                            Are these OEM '93 risers ?

They look a bit lower than the stock risers on my '02

I' wouldn't mind finding something a bit lower, say level with the top of the shocks.

Anyone have any Ideas?
                            Aye CBR 600 will fit, but not with out some tweeking.
                            This is a Kat 600. The bars look stock but the front end is dropped for sure. I used CBR 600 clip ons:

Comment

I think the bike is ugly! And whats up with the 8K tach?
                              I focus on the pain, The only thing thats real.

Comment

Working...
                              X