X

Pictures of my Katana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of my Katana

My Katana is still stock, but I said I would post pictures as soon as I took some. Here they are:

Very nice pics and bike.....

Comment

COOOOL!

Now get modding!!!!!!!!!

Tokalosh

Comment

that looks like Beekman's did before Chrome LOL

Nice Kat!!
        TDA Racing/Motorsports
        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
        Who knows what is next?
        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Nice setting . Wrong color and vintage for the bike , though .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Its Shovel Chop time!!!!
            Kan-O-Gixxer!
            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
            -Ohlins Susupension
            -Various Other Mods

Comment

Nice Pictures!
              1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
              2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
              Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

Yeah I'm looking at doing a shovel chop and mesh mod first as they're both cheap, easy, and add a lot of visual appeal. Right now, we have great weather, so I may just wait until winter before I modify anything. I also don't have a dremel and have never used one, so I'm not so confident about doing the shovel chop.

Comment

Bear can attest this, do suspension mods and performance first!!! Work on the performance and then make it look good.
                  TDA Racing/Motorsports
                  1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                  Who knows what is next?
                  Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                  Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by THAZKAT
                    Bear can attest this, do suspension mods and performance first!!! Work on the performance and then make it look good.
                    Yes I can. If you can swing it, it works out better in the long run. 8)
                    1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
                    2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
                    Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

Great looking Kat!! 8)
                      I think you have the right idea, Ride it now - Mod it during the winter when you can't ride it anyway!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by THAZKAT
                        that looks like Beekman's did before Chrome LOL

Nice Kat!!
                        Looks more like Spedee's '98 the day he bought it. Mine's a '99...much different, and faster

I can see you're proud of her!!
                        Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

we have PAVEMENT in Canada

Comment

We have pavement here too, but grass makes for nicer photos. I'm sure I'll get plenty of pavement pictures when I take some trips. I'm lucky I didn't go overboard and try pulling halfway into the water or riding the motorcycle up a tree for a really scenic shot!

Comment

nice bike and yea WHEN ARE YOU RIDING UP 22!!!! i get all alone out here in the woods with one to ride with

Comment

Working...
                              X