No announcement yet.
X

We need some more Pre-98's on here...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well here's my 1996. Bought it this summer with right at 2300 miles on it. Aside from a few scratches on the lower fairing, she looks showroom floor new.

I'm in a goofy state right now, I'm not fond of the color scheme. But I'm always getting remarks on how good the bike looks, especially being 10 years old. I thought keeping the teal, anf changind the graphics. But then on the other hand, if I can decide on a color, I may just give her a whole new paint job. Or, I could just jump on the 04 Kat 750 that I've been eyeing at a local stealership....:
    Attached Files
    This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
    BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

• Hey I like that paint job and graphics setup ...nice

Comment

• Looks just like my ex-newbie's bike . I didn't care for her's , either . If you don't like the graphics (don't blame ya there) , take 'em off .
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

• I've had pictures of my last bike in this thread, why not my new one? Here it is. 1990 katana 750 w/600 motor.
          Attached Files
          Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

• rear fender?

Where did you guys get the rear tire fender? That looks awesome. I am putting my bike together and I think this will make a great addition.

Comment

• Here is my 89' Katana 750 morphed with dual headlights from an FZ 600.
              Attached Files

Comment

• This is my 1996 Katana 600. I posted a pic of her a while back. She's pretty much stock except for the obvious stuff you see here (paint, decals and exhaust). This was shot on December 30th at Gettysburg when three friends and I made the run.
                Attached Files
                "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

• before

after (wheels and swingarm not done yet)

after wheels and swingarm done

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

• these are some very nice bikes y'all
                    What did the hand say to the face?... "Slap!"

Comment

• very nice bikes guys
                      1990 GSXR 750 Slingshot(sold)
                      1992 GSXF Katana 750(sold 2014)
                      1994 GSXF Katana 600 (gave away)
                      2007 Suzuki Boulevard C-90 (sold)
                      2003 GSX 1300R Hayabusa (purchased 2013)

I MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE BIGGEST DUDE YOUVE SEEN ON A 750 KAT.....

Comment

• Mine in my profile. Its all tore apart right now and it has been cleand up alil bit but this is the pic that was on ebay where I bought it off from.
                        HILLBILLY DELUXE!!.........SLICK PICK UP TRUCKS.....LIVIN IT UP IN A SMALL TOWN....yep thats me

Comment

• Mine is in my profile................1994 w/ 1127 engine and a few mods......single seat version (no rear seat or pegs, and a solo seat cowl)
                          I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
                          Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
                          Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?
                          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

• Here's my 97
                            Attached Files

Comment

• my 90 750 kat (work in progress)
                              Attached Files

Comment

• not my bike but a pretty sweet one....pics came frim bikepics:

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Working...
                                X