X

We need some more Pre-98's on here...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carpenter115
    Notec, the black moulding around your windscreen....is that the "fender trim" stuff that you get from the autoparts store (has the adhesive inside, comes in a small roll)? It's on my shopping list, just haven't gotten out yet.
    Is it holding up fine?
    Nope.....its a factory peice.......

Comment

I revived it....give the noob some credit
      I like the silver. I thought about doing that to match my truck, just don't have the talent to DIY.
      Sorry, dude... you're right. Mad props to you!

The prior owner did most of the silver on the bike - got a few rough spots too. Check the front fender - that's all shaker can (bright silver and clear coating). There's a post on this forum on how to paint yer kat - good step by step stuff with pics.

I'll get some new pics up of the restoKat - just some minor decaling in Yammie blue - looks pretty okay.
      "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

Originally posted by md86
        See my ride profile ... It ain't pretty , but it's better than those goofy looking 98+ things .
        Nice.. I had 1990 750 brand new, looked similiar to that paint scheme... very nice....

Comment

just thought id add my bike here too check out my profile 4 tha pics

needs lots more work but will be a shiny beast one day!!!!!!!!!!
          i pitty the fool that dont ride oldskool

Comment

Originally posted by jgmann67
            The prior owner did most of the silver on the bike - got a few rough spots too. Check the front fender - that's all shaker can (bright silver and clear coating). There's a post on this forum on how to paint yer kat - good step by step stuff with pics.

I'll get some new pics up of the restoKat - just some minor decaling in Yammie blue - looks pretty okay.
            Yea, I saw the how to (and the awesome pic LOL). I'm seriously thinking of a semi-gloss black paint scheme...Just appels to me
            I look forward to the new pics. and I totally agree with your sig (tell my wife that every sunday 8) )
            I would love to meet the voices in my head

96 Katana 600 (my ride)
            05 Ninja 250 (wife's ride)

Comment

Originally posted by XRacerX
              Originally posted by md86
              See my ride profile ... It ain't pretty , but it's better than those goofy looking 98+ things .
              Nice.. I had 1990 750 brand new, looked similiar to that paint scheme... very nice....
              Jeez , only people that say my bike is "nice" are kids . Thanks , though . It'll REALLY be nice one day . When I get off'n my arse and get motivated enough . Gotta get that B12 , first ....
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

My 93 750
                Attached Files

Comment

Hey

And yeah this my red purple gsx wohoo
                  Attached Files
                  Owner of a Suziki gsx 600 F '94

Comment

Here is my custom painted 91 750.....

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                      Gets my vote for Kat of the month!!!

Comment

• wow thanks a bunch ...i cant wait till its brought up once again! whenever that will be

Comment

• update

Comment

• Hi all this is my supper KAT 1340

Comment

• Kickitjp; How do those magnetic tank bags hold up at speed? I'm wary of getting one, only to have it fly off at 90mph (Turnspike speeds...gotta do it or you get run down)

C4 gets my vote as well....someones been practicing their airbrush skills
                              I would love to meet the voices in my head

96 Katana 600 (my ride)
                              05 Ninja 250 (wife's ride)

Comment

• Originally posted by carpenter115
                                Kickitjp; How do those magnetic tank bags hold up at speed? I'm wary of getting one, only to have it fly off at 90mph (Turnspike speeds...gotta do it or you get run down)

C4 gets my vote as well....someones been practicing their airbrush skills
                                They are very strong magnets! and they are behind the windscreen anyhow....there is absolutely no drag on them. I have taken mine to 130 indicated.

Comment

Working...
                                X