Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

My fiance would kill me if she knew I........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KnightRider
    started a topic My fiance would kill me if she knew I........

My fiance would kill me if she knew I........

posted shots of her on my bike. It was 90.....hot and muggy, we had just got done swimming, and I asked her to do this...she wasn't happy about it, but did it.

Here ya go........

Last but not least......the funny shot. She was like " Im gonna look stupid"

What do you think of her.....the bike.....my knightrider wannabe truck with the flying doors in the backround,lol. Just keep it tasteful, this is my lady we're talking about.

• tdrcomm
    replied
    And on all the chick holidays (Valentine's Day, Birthdays, Christmas, Mother's Day, etc) buy two gifts. One to give and one that goes in the trunk of your car.

'Cause when you do something stupidy "guy" you'll need to play the get out of the doghouse card. Always good to have that gift stashed within quick reach. Most stores are closed at 3:30 in the morning. :P

Leave a comment:

• skasner
    replied
    That's a beautiful lady you have there...

All I can really say other than that is... better start saving up money for flowers because women ALWAYS FIND OUT! Its some kind of freaky psychic power they have...

Leave a comment:

• Bob
    replied
    you are gonna get it, big time, sonner or later.

Leave a comment:

• tdrcomm
    replied
    Marry her.........NOW!

What the hell are you still doing here!!!??? STOP READING THIS AND MARRY THAT WOMAN!!! :P

Leave a comment:

• My2K
    replied
    nice, my props to you.

Leave a comment:

• SweetLou
    replied
    Corey, your gona keep your mouth shut, and I will keep mine shut. As for the wife, yes, she is definately a Hotty. I wonder if Dawn would poseon my bike....... 8)

Leave a comment:

• jfr
    replied
    Great pics but what bike or truck are you talking about?

I will only say I'm jealous

Leave a comment:

• UFO8MyCow
    replied
    Originally posted by MTFYR
    Yeah, that one is my favorite. Duff, Corey, Lou, Steve....or anyone, if we meet up sometime and she is with me.......we never had this post....it never existed, i don't know what you're talking about.
    That's like a double dog dare!!!!!! You know what happens when you
    tell your friends not to do something.

IM NOT LOU.

And now I hate you

Actually Lou and I are pretty good at keeping secrets. Lou has a long list of "things not to tell Jo" and I have a few secrets about lou that I havent told YET.

Leave a comment:

• XFastStevwoX
    replied
    UMMMMMMM!!!! IM TELLING APRIL ABOUT THIS YOUNG MAN! YOUR IN BIG TROUBLE NOW!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Anonymous
    replied
    Originally posted by BISQ
    Originally posted by BeekMan
    Very nice. (I'm withholding my exuberance to show I'm mature). You're a lucky guy and I don't blame you for showing off.
    Someday she'll look back at these pictures and think, "I was so thin two years ago."
    bastage. You stole my post.
    Uh...what they said...

Leave a comment:

• WildKat
    replied
    Originally posted by Range
    gets the "Ranges Seal of Approval"
    And that's all you need! She is officially cool now!

Leave a comment:

• MTFYR
    replied
    Yeah, that one is my favorite. Duff, Corey, Lou, Steve....or anyone, if we meet up sometime and she is with me.......we never had this post....it never existed, i don't know what you're talking about.
    That's like a double dog dare!!!!!! You know what happens when you
    tell your friends not to do something.

IM NOT LOU.

And now I hate you

Leave a comment:

• KnightRider
    replied

Leave a comment:

• duff daddy
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X