Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

My fiance would kill me if she knew I........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My fiance would kill me if she knew I........

posted shots of her on my bike. It was 90.....hot and muggy, we had just got done swimming, and I asked her to do this...she wasn't happy about it, but did it.

Here ya go........

Last but not least......the funny shot. She was like " Im gonna look stupid"

What do you think of her.....the bike.....my knightrider wannabe truck with the flying doors in the backround,lol. Just keep it tasteful, this is my lady we're talking about.
    My sig is boring.

I see you are a KU fan.

YOU SUCK!!!!
    PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
    The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Nice, but man you are asking for it when you post pics of your bike with a lady wearing a bikini on here! Hope she doesnt find out, hehe. Where in KC to you live, I used to work up there when I was employed with KCPL.
      2000 Kat 600
      "Fast Blue"
      Pic in Profile

Comment

she will really kill you when someone ends up posting them all over the net......otherwise SWEET PICS!

However, in consideration of your fellow KatRiders, keep them coming!

Comment

nice bike, VERY nice wife. Congrats
          Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

post more pics, leave out the bike this time, lmao
            Big Cory
            SBFMC 707
            2005 Hayabusa

Comment

She's definately a cutie.
              Kyle

Comment

Thanks guys. She is a cutie.....but likes to hide it....so I try to get her to do things to bring her out of her shell.

Lou- You suck....KU was where my finace is graduating with her Masters in Speech/Language/Hearing. So I definatly have a smart one as well.
                Ku is a good school, but dang tuition is HELLA high and raises an average of 10% each semester.

1BlueKat- I live near Wyandotte County Lake Park.....and about 2 seconds from Lakeside Speedway....If you remember 5 hwy that goes into Leavenworth.... live near there.
                My sig is boring.

Comment

Nice pic's, she has nothing to be ashamed of. Just get he use yo being in front of the camera and she'll gain some confidence. It helps if you take pic's of her in every day situations then when you want to take a pic of her in the bikini she won't be as reluctant.
                  Oh and get her some leathers.
                  92 Katana 600 Project bike
                  Some assembly required is my middle name!!!

Comment

All I can say is WOW GREAT pics!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Thank you for sharing them with us and Keep them coming!!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Nice!
                      I miss my Gixxer

Officer Down Memorial Page

Comment

Originally posted by KnightRider
                        Lou- You suck....KU was where my finace is graduating with her Masters in Speech/Language/Hearing. So I definatly have a smart one as well.
                        IM NOT LOU.

And now I hate you
                        PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
                        The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

liar corey, you didnt put him on the list

and yes hes a fat white boy and doest look kinda like lou but you can tell em apart cuz of coreys massive man tits

Comment

they all look good to me. keep them.
                            Hello World.

Comment

Shut up Duff

Harley Davidson

Comment

Working...
                              X