Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

My fiance would kill me if she knew I........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MTFYR
    Yeah, that one is my favorite. Duff, Corey, Lou, Steve....or anyone, if we meet up sometime and she is with me.......we never had this post....it never existed, i don't know what you're talking about.
    That's like a double dog dare!!!!!! You know what happens when you
    tell your friends not to do something.

IM NOT LOU.

And now I hate you

Actually Lou and I are pretty good at keeping secrets. Lou has a long list of "things not to tell Jo" and I have a few secrets about lou that I havent told YET.
    PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
    The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Great pics but what bike or truck are you talking about?

I will only say I'm jealous
      Masshole in Az! -teaches pet-

Comment

Corey, your gona keep your mouth shut, and I will keep mine shut. As for the wife, yes, she is definately a Hotty. I wonder if Dawn would poseon my bike....... 8)
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

nice, my props to you.
          Submariners do it deeper

Comment

Marry her.........NOW!

What the hell are you still doing here!!!??? STOP READING THIS AND MARRY THAT WOMAN!!! :P
            sigpic

Comment

you are gonna get it, big time, sonner or later.

Pre 98's Rock!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...&id=1593731870

http://www.myspace.com/bobbyma

Comment

That's a beautiful lady you have there...

All I can really say other than that is... better start saving up money for flowers because women ALWAYS FIND OUT! Its some kind of freaky psychic power they have...
                I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
                http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

And on all the chick holidays (Valentine's Day, Birthdays, Christmas, Mother's Day, etc) buy two gifts. One to give and one that goes in the trunk of your car.

'Cause when you do something stupidy "guy" you'll need to play the get out of the doghouse card. Always good to have that gift stashed within quick reach. Most stores are closed at 3:30 in the morning. :P
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X